Talliban Chief Tells CBS Senate Report Inspires More Intensified Attacks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats could care less. They feel that right now all of this old mess needed to be released, regardless of the consequences:

A Taliban spokesman in Afghanistan did tell CBS News' Ahmad Mukhtar the group would "intensify attacks" targeting Americans in light of the report, but he also noted the group has "always targeted Americans and their facilities in Afghanistan."
."

These terror groups have for years used images of U.S. interrogations -- most notably the abuse at the U.S.-run Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq -- in their propaganda to bolster their argument that America is at war with Islam and to recruit new fighters.

about:reader?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cbsnews.com%2Fnews%2Fcia-interrogations-report-backlash-muted-pakistan-jihadi-terror-groups%2F&tabId=2

Gruber who????

Wow this is hilarious. Conservatives are accusing others of inciting terrorism. Welcome to the twilight zone folks.
The democrats are inciting terrorism upon Americans, especially Feinstein and our constitutionally ineligible president.

I don't buy into there being a big backlash....maybe 5 years ago but not anmore...I think most of the ME already know the democrats are lying thieves and that we weren't torturing anybody...if that were not the case they'd fight to the death and they don't....remember how the Iraqi troops were surrendering to news teams out in that desert? All the guys supposedly tortured submitted to arrest didn't they? Most of those waterboarded hadn't had a bath in years.

that's what it's purpose for releasing it

some CIC Obama is eh?

stirring up shit here at home on us and now stirring up terrorist which we will more than likely pay for too

wake up people to this Progressive/commie party calling themselves, DEMOCRATS

Wow this is hilarious. Conservatives are accusing others of inciting terrorism. Welcome to the twilight zone folks.
Yup. This time it's forreal.
Democrats have been inciting terrorism by blasting pictures of Abu Ghraib all over the world and apologizing to them for being mean to the fuckers that want to murder us. This is just another chapter.

All the key Democrats were briefed on these interrogation techniques and approved them.

I guess they were for it before they were against it. :(

I don't buy into there being a big backlash....maybe 5 years ago but not anmore...I think most of the ME already know the democrats are lying thieves and that we weren't torturing anybody...if that were not the case they'd fight to the death and they don't....remember how the Iraqi troops were surrendering to news teams out in that desert? All the guys supposedly tortured submitted to arrest didn't they? Most of those waterboarded hadn't had a bath in years.

I think you got your wars mixed up. The Iraqis were surrendering to news crews during Desert Storm, back in the 90's (I was over there).

And...............no torture (at least that we know of) happened under Bush Sr's administration. It all happened during the Iraq war started by Jr. under the false pretense of going after OBL.

But..................I guess facts would get in the way of your bullshit rhetoric.

Wasn't it democrats who said Gitmo created more terrorist?
There was no need to release any report. It's all because obama hates this country.
But go on ahead and Gruberfy us.

I think you got your wars mixed up. The Iraqis were surrendering to news crews during Desert Storm, back in the 90's (I was over there).

And...............no torture (at least that we know of) happened under Bush Sr's administration. It all happened during the Iraq war started by Jr. under the false pretense of going after OBL.

But..................I guess facts would get in the way of your bullshit rhetoric.
The "torture still continues even has obama tells you it stopped

Which do you think "inspires" terrorism more - the fact that we tortured a bunch of people, or the fact that we finally admitted it?
You would have to think as a Muslim since they care very little about life. They could care less about the report it's just gives them another reason to Hit America.

Same thing happened during Iraqi Freedom....how do you think 3rd ID got to Baghdad so fast? As to you "being there"...in what capacity.....NAVY? human-shield for Saddam? Repairing the plaster at our embassy? And you got your Bushes wrong....if the old man hadn't looked at his watch during the debate with Willy, the asshole would never have been president. And if he hadn't suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait none of this shit would have happened...ever heard of the Glaspie memo? 41 left the mess 43 had to clean up....and BTW, Clinturd opened the first rendition sites, not Bush.

Same thing happened during Iraqi Freedom....how do you think 3rd ID got to Baghdad so fast? As to you "being there"...in what capacity.....NAVY? human-shield for Saddam? Repairing the plaster at our embassy? And you got your Bushes wrong....if the old man hadn't looked at his watch during the debate with Willy, the asshole would never have been president. And if he hadn't suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait none of this shit would have happened...ever heard of the Glaspie memo? 41 left the mess 43 had to clean up....and BTW, Clinturd opened the first rendition sites, not Bush.

Interesting that you would call the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (

"Talliban Chief Tells CBS Senate Report Inspires More Intensified Attacks"

And as is typical of most on the right, fearful conservatives want to hide from the truth and undermine the rule of law.

Terrorist win when we allow them to frighten us into abandoning the rule of law and sacrificing our freedom and civil liberties for the illusion of security.

"Talliban Chief Tells CBS Senate Report Inspires More Intensified Attacks"

And as is typical of most on the right, fearful conservatives want to hide from the truth and undermine the rule of law.

Terrorist win when we allow them to frighten us into abandoning the rule of law and sacrificing our freedom and civil liberties for the illusion of security.

True. Both Bush and Obama has massively failed us in this regard.

Forum List

Back