Take the step from micro into macro occult

216 Anti-

Rookie
Nov 19, 2019
I sort of been places where there are small time psychics and stuff telling fortunes and when they see me I think they went on the run or hiding. I read a channeling book before and someone describes coming into contact with Satan and they terminate. If you are just some amateur or town witch let me introduce you to something very norm and people have been doing it for awhile now and Satan is not a reason to buy a UFO. But it could be something you go mad from.
Wrap Around The Vine

I sort of been places where there are small time psychics and stuff telling fortunes and when they see me I think they went on the run or hiding. I read a channeling book before and someone describes coming into contact with Satan and they terminate. If you are just some amateur or town witch let me introduce you to something very norm and people have been doing it for awhile now and Satan is not a reason to buy a UFO. But it could be something you go mad from.
Wrap Around The Vine

On the other hand, you could be a gifted prophecy from God too as was Joseph and his dream interpretation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back