Supreme Court issues shocking 5-4 ruling

Back to the OP: SCOTUS is ruling that immigration and border issues are those for the federal government, and the states can undertake or overrule federal duties.
When will the Bidenistas actually do the job of protecting the border that is USA and Mexico? I have crossed into Canada so I know that our Feds do a fine job protecting us from Canadians.

No.

Texas laws are invalid, there’s nothing to ‘violate’; immigration law is the sole purview of Congress, and the executive branch alone has the authority to enforce Federal immigration law, not the states.

It comes as no surprise that conservatives are truly this ignorant.
Nonsense.

Congress already spoke. Illegal immigration’s called “illegal” immigration because it is already illegal.

It is Potato who has refused to enforce federal law on this topic.

Given that abdication of legal duties by the President, you seem to think that the individual States lack any authority and legal ability to deal with the resulting vacuum in enforcement? Well, that’s certainly a convenient argument for you to make.

But it has no logical support.

It's not an invasion. Migrants are not a unified army attacking are troops. The majority are people seeking asylum.
Why didn't you realize this at the Capitol on Jan 6? All those at the Capitol wanted was a fair election and came to protest. So Democrats jail those. But they act as if the illegals from the Mexico Government are awesome people.

Let's talk the truth.

Legal immigrants use the correct system. They do not cut wires to enter. They do not swim over a river. They do not pay cartels who deal drugs. They in short follow the actual honest to god law.

If we do not enforce laws, all they amount to is advice. Biden's advice to illegals is please come in. We love you.

But tell that to the Democrats own mayors who tell Biden, fuck you.

It's not an invasion. Migrants are not a unified army attacking are troops. The majority are people seeking asylum.
Our own Federal Government has statistics showing that almost none of them get asylum. What happens is they simply do not deport all of them. Biden planned it this way. He had been in Congress plus was the VP. Biden can't claim he does not understand laws. We have now millions of illegals living among us. Some of you love them to pick crops. I think those jobs are done today by machines so the illegals moved up to higher jobs. All as illegals.

If you have children who lack college degrees, those jobs they want are done today by illegals.

J6rs were insurgents and have got off easily.
Who had the guns? They have been put into prison and you find that okay? Was it okay for Floyd to go to jail for counterfeiting? No? Because he escaped from a cop car? And you know he did. It is not lawful for a convict to escape from police cars.

Why didn't you realize this at the Capitol on Jan 6? All those at the Capitol wanted was a fair election and came to protest. So Democrats jail those. But they act as if the illegals from the Mexico Government are awesome people.

Let's talk the truth.

Legal immigrants use the correct system. They do not cut wires to enter. They do not swim over a river. They do not pay cartels who deal drugs. They in short follow the actual honest to god law.

If we do not enforce laws, all they amount to is advice. Biden's advice to illegals is please come in. We love you.

But tell that to the Democrats own mayors who tell Biden, fuck you.
It was a free and fair election. To think otherwise is just nuts!

Biden was ready to sign the toughest border bill in decades, but the Republican House said no.

And their children do go on to get college degrees.
Bless you for that small parcel of honesty. Sure some of the illegals manage to intrude on our college system and do get degrees.

I had a niece who married an illegal. He told me he was an illegal after Reagan set things up to make him a lawful citizen. I said to him, what is your view as a former illegal on the current illegals who come into the USA in violation of our laws.

Bob he told me, Deport every one of them. I grinned and challenged him. I said, you were illegal. He said I was. I am now a citizen. Kick them out since they take the jobs.

Biden was ready to sign the toughest border bill in decades, but the Republican House said no.
Biden should sign the true toughest border bill ever that is called HR2.
Sure, Democrats claim it was fair. But why then did they tell CA citizens to show up in GA to vote for Democrats?

For Democrats to claim it was fair is like a robber telling a bank they short changed his robbery attempt.

Our own Federal Government has statistics showing that almost none of them get asylum. What happens is they simply do not deport all of them. Biden planned it this way. He had been in Congress plus was the VP. Biden can't claim he does not understand laws. We have now millions of illegals living among us. Some of you love them to pick crops. I think those jobs are done today by machines so the illegals moved up to higher jobs. All as illegals.

If you have children who lack college degrees, those jobs they want are done today by illegals.
What's wrong with them having jobs? Once they have an income, they contribute to the local economies. They pay rent, transportation costs, food for groceries, that is a good thing!

What is so crazy is how all of a sudden the election was fair. They have spent my adult years protesting elections are not fair. Now they up and decide like magic they became fair? And A republican was then president? Amazing. I mean it is stunning to read them suddenly declare under a Republican suddenly elections are fair.

What's wrong with them having jobs? Once they have an income, they contribute to the local economies. They pay rent, transportation costs, food for groceries, that is a good thing!
They broke laws.

It stuns me you approve of people breaking laws and approve it because they broke laws.

What is so crazy is how all of a sudden the election was fair. They have spent my adult years protesting elections are not fair. Now they up and decide like magic they became fair? And A republican was then president? Amazing. I mean it is stunning to read them suddenly declare under a Republican suddenly elections are fair.
It wasn't decided suddenly. It was a fair election. There is no evidence to support otherwise.

It wasn't decided suddenly. It was a fair election. There is no evidence to support otherwise.
Why don't you congratulate Trump then? He is blamed for so many things. Trump held a fair election. You told me he did. Plus you blessed all 50 states. Why did it take you so long to decide elections are fair?

Who had the guns? They have been put into prison and you find that okay? Was it okay for Floyd to go to jail for counterfeiting? No? Because he escaped from a cop car? And you know he did. It is not lawful for a convict to escape from police cars.
Stop babbling. The insurgents tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power in the country. They should have been shopped.

Floyd after being taken into custody was murdered. Nothing of the sort happened to any J6r.

Why don't you congratulate Trump then? He is blamed for so many things. Trump held a fair election. You told me he did. Plus you blessed all 50 states. Why did it take you so long to decide elections are fair?
No, he did not. Trump's fair election became the opposite when he turned Jx6 loose and unleashed all the legal actions, which resulted in a 1-61 court record against him.

Forum List

Back