Support for Gay Marriage Outweighs Opposition in Polls

How is it they are not afforded the same rights????? If they marry a person of opposite sex how are their rights violated???? What you want liberal crybaby is for them to have MORE rights than I have or DIFFERENT rights in ether case they are not EQUAL rights.

Until you can come up with an argument isn't ripped from the 1960s and merely substituting "opposite gender" for the previous "same race" just shut up.

You, sir, are an idiot.

The current law recognizes your marriage since you're a man marrying a woman. A woman does not have that right. She does not have the equal right you have to have her marriage to a woman recognized by the state.

And yet, you think everyone is equal in this regard. I'd love to hear how you can think that when the laws clearly show it isn't true.

How is it they are not afforded the same rights????? If they marry a person of opposite sex how are their rights violated???? What you want liberal crybaby is for them to have MORE rights than I have or DIFFERENT rights in ether case they are not EQUAL rights.

Do you realize the hypocritical nature of your argument?

You said that gays have just as much of a right to marry someone of the opposite sex as you do... so....

If gay marriage is legalized, wouldn't you have just as much of a right to marry someone of the same sex?
It is the opposite is hypocritical....I don't expect you to understand that . I dont want to marry a man. Your argument is faulted cause you assume their marriage is cause of love.....If it was real love who would give a fuck what a government hack thinks of your marriage????? If it is cause of insurance and other benefits like that states already allow those things without being married....No what it is is a group of people begging others to give thier life style normalcy or a childish need to be accepted by the cool crowd...Ether way there are more important things going on. By the way If you would have removed your head from your partners ass and asked me if I gave a shit if gay people married I would have said no. But I cant abide egocentric assholes or people who have to define themselves by sexual acts.

Until you can come up with an argument isn't ripped from the 1960s and merely substituting "opposite gender" for the previous "same race" just shut up.

Until you can refute what I said shut the fuck up.

It's not my burden to refute anything you say. It's your burden to give a good reason to subscribe to your liquid feces.

Do you realize the hypocritical nature of your argument?

You said that gays have just as much of a right to marry someone of the opposite sex as you do... so....

If gay marriage is legalized, wouldn't you have just as much of a right to marry someone of the same sex?
It is the opposite is hypocritical....I don't expect you to understand that . I dont want to marry a man. Your argument is faulted cause you assume their marriage is cause of love.....If it was real love who would give a fuck what a government hack thinks of your marriage????? If it is cause of insurance and other benefits like that states already allow those things without being married....No what it is is a group of people begging others to give thier life style normalcy or a childish need to be accepted by the cool crowd...Ether way there are more important things going on. By the way If you would have removed your head from your partners ass and asked me if I gave a shit if gay people married I would have said no. But I cant abide egocentric assholes or people who have to define themselves by sexual acts.

(A) I'm straight and married, and (B) you sound like a total idiot (confirmed by that last post).

Wasting my time...moving on...

Cheers...

Last edited:

It's not my burden to refute anything you say. It's your burden to give a good reason to subscribe to your liquid feces.

In other words in you cant so do us all a favor and let the adults talk .

In other words in you cant

It's not my responsibility to refute you, it's YOUR responsibility to substantiate your asserted position. It's called burden of proof, and if you weren't so intellectually incompetent you might understand it.

so do us all a favor and let the adults talk .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's rich, coming from a 10 year old like you!

In other words in you cant

It's not my responsibility to refute you, it's YOUR responsibility to substantiate your asserted position. It's called burden of proof, and if you weren't so intellectually incompetent you might understand it.

so do us all a favor and let the adults talk .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's rich, coming from a 10 year old like you!

Your still posting????? Why? you already proved to be a waste of time.

So you want special rights to marry a same sex person....You already have the same right as I to marry a person of the opposite sex....Why should you get special privileges over me????Cause of your choice to not live as I ? I dont think anyone should be rewarded just cause of a sexual perversion or act. Thats prostitution... Are you a hooker now?

You, sir, are an idiot.

The current law recognizes your marriage since you're a man marrying a woman. A woman does not have that right. She does not have the equal right you have to have her marriage to a woman recognized by the state.

And yet, you think everyone is equal in this regard. I'd love to hear how you can think that when the laws clearly show it isn't true.

This is like saying your 2nd Amendment right is not violated because you get a paintball gun instead of a real gun.

What? They're both guns, right??

You, sir, are an idiot.

This is like saying your 2nd Amendment right is not violated because you get a paintball gun instead of a real gun.

Its against the law to own a paintball gun? Your stupidity knows no bounds.

No, actually, yours does, since you think dictating which marriages are recognized and which aren't is being "equal" to everyone. And you can't understand an example when it smacks you in the face.

No, actually, yours does, since you think dictating which marriages are recognized and which aren't is being "equal" to everyone. And you can't understand an example when it smacks you in the face.

That is what you think is a example???? You make shit up like paintball guns being illegal and you think it is a example???? You really are a simple minded fool. By the way idiot I am not dictating anything the voters did that as is their right. Funny how you liberals love to talk about the voice of the people unless of course it is something you dont approve.

I can't understand how so-called conservatives can criticize anyone for being supportive of big government when they think the government should control who you can and can't get married to. What a bunch of raging, dickhead hypocrites.

I can't understand how so-called conservatives can criticize anyone for being supportive of big government when they think the government should control who you can and can't get married to. What a bunch of raging, dickhead hypocrites.

You are just a crybaby that hates that the people chose and it wasn't what you told them to choose....Grow up .

That is what you think is a example???? You make shit up like paintball guns being illegal and you think it is a example???? You really are a simple minded fool. By the way idiot I am not dictating anything the voters did that as is their right. Funny how you liberals love to talk about the voice of the people unless of course it is something you dont approve.

Oh really? The voters now can dictate ANY right?

Where in the Constitution does that appear?

You are just a crybaby that hates that the people chose and it wasn't what you told them to choose....Grow up .

And you're just a big government, totalitarian hack who wants government to control the personal lives of everyone in the country. You love the Nanny State.

Not only who but how many!

If the government did not get to tell people that they had to accept gay couples as validly married couples it wouldn't make any difference. But the government does that, when it did that, it should expect opposition.

Not only who but how many!

If the government did not get to tell people that they had to accept gay couples as validly married couples it wouldn't make any difference. But the government does that, when it did that, it should expect opposition.

When has the government ever told people that they had to accept gay couples as validly married couples? Just because something becomes legal doesn't mean the government has mandated that everyone accept the behavior. Smoking is legal, and I don't accept the behavior. But guess what, if I don't want to smoke, I don't have to! Just like if you don't want to get married to someone of the same sex, you don't have to. What, are you afraid that if gay marriage is legalized you might just end up having to procure one yourself?

Another losing battle for you righties: Support for Gay Marriage Outweighs Opposition in Polls

Support for Gay Marriage Outweighs Opposition in Polls - NYTimes.com

And yet in every State that has it on the ballet it loses. And the Courts step in to thwart the will of the people. Go figure.

There’s nothing to ‘figure.’ It’s called the rule of law, it’s the cornerstone of our Republic. One’s civil liberties are not subject to majority rule. The rule of law protects citizens from the tyranny of the majority. See: West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette (1943).

Consequently nothing is ‘thwarted,’ if the ‘will of the people’ is offensive to the Constitution. See: Marbury v. Madison (1803).

Oh really? The voters now can dictate ANY right?

Where in the Constitution does that appear?
In most state constitution and the in the federal it falls under the 10th you have now been educated.

Forum List

Back