Suddenly Democrats Are OK With Sexual Predators Remaining In Office?!

If he unresigns any potential high ground the Democrats were going to take in 2018 or 2020 is gone. Worse, they will be called liars who are hypocrites and opportunists. Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

This will be repeated over and over, in debates, in attack ads. Fraken will be the Poster Boy and might even find himself on a few posters attacking the dems.

He needs to resign, I would be shocked if he stuck around, it would harm the party severely.

Once again --- you're not from Minnesota. I thought we established that.

Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

And that would be a blanket generalization fallacy. Not to suggest for a moment that Rump would respect his audience enough to avoid fallacies, but that's what it is.
He's not a Minnesota state senator.
He's a US senator from the state of Minnesota.

Need I remind you that his vote effects everyone, Mkay?

Who the fuck votes for a Senator, "MMMMKAY"?

Who does a Senator represent, "MMMMKAY"?
You really are an ignorant asshole.
Mkay????

Read a book on civics and also try re-reading the Constitution.
Mkay???

Don't need to, "MMMMMMMMMKAY"? I already know full well how the system works, "MMMMMMKAY"? Congressmen represent districts, Senators represent states. That combined number determines its population in the Electoral College "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKAY"?

Whelp, those Congressmen are elected by the citizens of that district and the Senators by the citizens of that state. Therefore that's who hires them, that's who they work for, and that's who they're answerable to.

Welcome to our country. Please learn the fucking rules.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKAY"?

No one is OK with Franken staying. But if Pussy Grabber in Cheif gets to stay, why should Al Franken have to resign?

16 women have been victims of Trump's pussy grabbing. Even if we say half the accusers are lying, that's still 8 women whom he assaulted.

I think Franken should go, but he shouldn't have to resign if a pervert can hold the highest rank in the country.

If he unresigns any potential high ground the Democrats were going to take in 2018 or 2020 is gone. Worse, they will be called liars who are hypocrites and opportunists. Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

This will be repeated over and over, in debates, in attack ads. Fraken will be the Poster Boy and might even find himself on a few posters attacking the dems.

He needs to resign, I would be shocked if he stuck around, it would harm the party severely.

Once again --- you're not from Minnesota. I thought we established that.

Trump will say "I made promises on the campaign trail and when I keep them you attack me. You make a speech about resigning and you reverse course. The Democrats can't be trusted!"

And that would be a blanket generalization fallacy. Not to suggest for a moment that Rump would respect his audience enough to avoid fallacies, but that's what it is.
He's not a Minnesota state senator.
He's a US senator from the state of Minnesota.

Need I remind you that his vote effects everyone, Mkay?

Who the fuck votes for a Senator, "MMMMKAY"?

Who does a Senator represent, "MMMMKAY"?
You really are an ignorant asshole.
Mkay????

Read a book on civics and also try re-reading the Constitution.
Mkay???

Don't need to, "MMMMMMMMMKAY"? I already know full well how the system works, "MMMMMMKAY"? Congressmen represent districts, Senators represent states. That combined number determines its population in the Electoral College "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKAY"?

Whelp, those Congressmen are elected by the citizens of that district and the Senators by the citizens of that state. Therefore that's who hires them, that's who they work for, and that's who they're answerable to.

Welcome to our country. Please learn the fucking rules.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKAY"?
Says the little pissant that keeps crying about winning the popular vote. :boohoo:

giphy.gif

Suddenly Democrats Are OK With Sexual Predators Remaining In Office?!

"Suddenly"? Ever hear of Harvey Milk?

If the sexual predator, Trump can stay in office, then the "sexual predator" Franken can too.....................LOL
Once you can present any evidence - such as that against Franken along with his ADMISSION - feel free to show him the door, too.
If you’re honest and admit it, you need to step down. If you continue to deny your sexual asssults like Trump, you stay in office. That’s how conservatives roll.

Congress men and women should be held to a higher standard, since they are elected to represent us all. Franken shouldn't have run in the first place considering what he has done. He has admitted to some of the accusations, and there is the photo of him that has been released. Franken needs to go.

The Dems now want what a President says in private to be grounds for impeachment, but when Bill PREDATOR Clinton was in office, documentable acts and lies were OK,,,,,

So you don't think Bill's blow job was in private? Who do you think witnessed it?

Dem Senators: On second thought, maybe Franken should stay - Hot Air

'Over the weekend, it seems that some Democrats in the upper chamber have had second thoughts about calling for Al Franken’s resignation in the wake of sexual assault allegations made against him. Too little, too late? Or could Franken actually use this as an opportunity to at least “postpone” his departure and give the Ethics Committee another shot at his case as he’d originally intended? That might depend on how influential his colleagues are, now that they’re suggesting there’s a path to redemption which allows him to keep his job.'

In the wake of losing so many Democrats in Congress to consequences of their sexual misconduct Dems are back to potentially claiming 'Franken can be redeemed, will learn from his mistakes, etc....'

Bwuhaha......

I would say that a lot of "HOT AIR"---:badgrin:

There's only one left to resign.

topelement.jpg

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

screenshot-256.jpg

I don't know do you think she was too ugly for Trump--:badgrin: Natasha Stoynoff--People magazine writer.
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump - a PEOPLE Writer's Own Harrowing Story

If the sexual predator, Trump can stay in office, then the "sexual predator" Franken can too.....................LOL
Proof? NO? Classic lie.
lil Mikey: “All of Trump’s 19 accusers are liars but all of Weinstein’s accusers I believe. “
Try living that one down butthole..
Liar, I have never said that. In fact I have stated that without proof none of them should be fired or whatever. So that makes you a liar, again.

Lying / Intentionally Giving False Testimony, attempting to deny a US Citizen of her Constitutional Right to a 'Fair Trial' in order to cover up his sexual misconduct / crimes, fined, disbarred ... NOT AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE FOR A PRESIDENT, ACCORDING TO SNOWFLAKES....

Yeah, you see, the part you leave out is that the same judge who fined Clinton for lying ALSO threw out Jones' case as having no merit.

Congress men and women should be held to a higher standard, since they are elected to represent us all.

Doesn't your basis there make the opposite argument?

If these Congresscritters are supposed to represent us ---- then should they not be just like us? Rather than --- say ---- rich corporate type lawyers?

I mean I'm not rich, I'm not a corporate type, and I'm not a lawyer. But I am a comedian. So whence comes this "higher standard"? Seems to me if you want a representative you want someone similar, not different.

PS welcome to USMB :thup:

You're shitting us right? Trump has over a dozen accusers, and his admission on video tape.

You have no evidence. ACCUSERS are not 'evidence', and 'Locker Room Talk' is not an admission of guilt for specific crimes, as Franken's admission was.

...and it is killing you. :p
Dude. Do yourself a favor and don’t fight this battle. Defending Trumps actions towards women is a losing battle and everybody knows it

Dem Senators: On second thought, maybe Franken should stay - Hot Air

'Over the weekend, it seems that some Democrats in the upper chamber have had second thoughts about calling for Al Franken’s resignation in the wake of sexual assault allegations made against him. Too little, too late? Or could Franken actually use this as an opportunity to at least “postpone” his departure and give the Ethics Committee another shot at his case as he’d originally intended? That might depend on how influential his colleagues are, now that they’re suggesting there’s a path to redemption which allows him to keep his job.'

In the wake of losing so many Democrats in Congress to consequences of their sexual misconduct Dems are back to potentially claiming 'Franken can be redeemed, will learn from his mistakes, etc....'

Bwuhaha......

They kept Bill Clinton in office, so you already know they have no standards...

Of course we should ALL notice how this thread went from the LAME "defenses" of the orange fuck-up.................To Bill Clinton......

Here's an interesting tidbit

During the first day of impeachment hearings, Starr clears Clinton in relation to the firing of White House travel office workers in 1993 and the improper collection of FBI files revealed in 1996. He also says his office drafted an impeachment referral stemming from Whitewater in 1997, but decided not to send it because the evidence was insufficient.

Wild bill was impeached for lying to a federal grand jury.

no. he was not. that is false. he was impeached for lying at a deposition in a civil case when he said he didn't cheat on his wife --- while newtie, who was running that side show, was cheating on his wife with his assistant. cute, huh?

and bill was found not guilty by the senate. you seem to forget that part

"On April 12, 1999, Wright found Clinton in contempt of court for “intentionally false” testimony in Jones v. Clinton, fined him $90,000, and referred the case to the Arkansas Supreme Court’s Committee on Professional Conduct, as Clinton still possessed a law license in Arkansas.

The Arkansas Supreme Court suspended Clinton’s Arkansas law license in April 2000. On January 19, 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension and a $25,000 fine in order to avoid disbarment and to end the investigation of Independent Counsel Robert Ray (Starr’s successor). On October 1, 2001, Clinton’s U.S. Supreme Court law license was suspended, with 40 days to contest his disbarment. On November 9, 2001, the last day for Clinton to contest the disbarment, he opted to resign from the Supreme Court Bar, surrendering his license, rather than facing penalties related to disbarment."

Lost Law Licenses: Presidents Obama, Clinton, and Nixon - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

You're such a lying hack.

so what part of that is different from what I said. he gave a deposition in jones v Clinton... he said he didn't cheat on his wife.

your point has nothing to do with what we were discussing since he was discussing the impeachment.... in which he was found not guilty.

you know, or he'd have had to leave the presidency. that didn't happen.

I hope that helps you. no doubt you had fun doing a little google thing on something wholly unrelated to what I said.

:thup:

Honey you got got B*itch slapped. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back