Stupidity-Lunacy Just Reached a New High

This couldn't even have been imagined. And just when you thought you'd seen it all. Hundreds of moronic bikers, many of them riding ATVs (all terrain vehicles) took to the streets of Miami yesterday, doing about everything wrong you could think of on public roads.

Footage showed hundreds of riders weaving in and out of traffic in Miami-Dade and Broward, with at least one serious injury reported in Fort Lauderdale. In Hollywood (Florida), police were dispatched in reference to motorcyclists running red lights and driving in the opposite lanes of traffic. When an officer arrived, he observed motorcyclists running red lights as well as doing wheelies, weaving back and forth in traffic. Police said when the motorcyclists spotted the officer, they began heading northbound on I-95.

According to Instagram posts, the group's aim was to make a statement about police brutality, and to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. At least one veteran of the Civil Rights movement, Professor Marvin Dunn, called the stunt the"dumbest way to honor the legacy" of Martin Luther King, Jr."If someone had asked me what is the dumbest way to honor the legacy of Dr. King, I would say, 'Get a hundred bikers, put them on I-95 at 70 miles an hour terrorizing the public.' That's the dumbest way you could possibly come up with to honor Dr. King."

Some injuries and accidents occured as a result of the craziness. It's really quite remarkable that there weren't much more. I'd say police should have blocked I-95 (both directions) hemmed in the bikers, and then converged on them arresting them all, to then be cross checked with video recordings.

ATV Riders, Bikers Hit South Florida Streets for 'MLK Ride Out' | NBC 6 South Florida
The Bobby Kennedy Memorial Turkey Shoot, and Veggie Burger Cook-Off:

And?

I wish Dr King was here so he could slap these idiots up side the head.
A. He would be too drunk.
B. He would be asking "where de wite wimmen at?"

That's the kind of person he wasm
Oh, you are such a jackass. MLK was one of the greatest orators in American history. He was articulate beyond expression. You would sound like a total dumb hick next to him. Your post is ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous and shameful--racist to the hilt.

BTW, I think you are the one who is the drunk: that's what I hear.
I think you should prove it. I hear you are an open hole slut eaten up with VD. That's what I hear about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This couldn't even have been imagined. And just when you thought you'd seen it all. Hundreds of moronic bikers, many of them riding ATVs (all terrain vehicles) took to the streets of Miami yesterday, doing about everything wrong you could think of on public roads.

Footage showed hundreds of riders weaving in and out of traffic in Miami-Dade and Broward, with at least one serious injury reported in Fort Lauderdale. In Hollywood (Florida), police were dispatched in reference to motorcyclists running red lights and driving in the opposite lanes of traffic. When an officer arrived, he observed motorcyclists running red lights as well as doing wheelies, weaving back and forth in traffic. Police said when the motorcyclists spotted the officer, they began heading northbound on I-95.

According to Instagram posts, the group's aim was to make a statement about police brutality, and to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. At least one veteran of the Civil Rights movement, Professor Marvin Dunn, called the stunt the"dumbest way to honor the legacy" of Martin Luther King, Jr."If someone had asked me what is the dumbest way to honor the legacy of Dr. King, I would say, 'Get a hundred bikers, put them on I-95 at 70 miles an hour terrorizing the public.' That's the dumbest way you could possibly come up with to honor Dr. King."

Some injuries and accidents occured as a result of the craziness. It's really quite remarkable that there weren't much more. I'd say police should have blocked I-95 (both directions) hemmed in the bikers, and then converged on them arresting them all, to then be cross checked with video recordings.

ATV Riders, Bikers Hit South Florida Streets for 'MLK Ride Out' | NBC 6 South Florida

This sounds like the plot to every B movie made during the 1960s.

This sounds like the plot to every B movie made during the 1960s.
Some of which were pretty good (example : Night of the Living Dead) In fact, this "Ride Night" and NLD are kind of alike.

No no no, not Night of the Living Dead, that was a classic. I'm talking about the various motorcycle gang movies with the Billy Jack dude and other B actors of that era.

How DARE you impune Night of the Living Dead! It lives! Do NOT keep a small garden spade in the basement.

No no no, not Night of the Living Dead, that was a classic. I'm talking about the various motorcycle gang movies with the Billy Jack dude and other B actors of that era.

How DARE you impune Night of the Living Dead! It lives! Do NOT keep a small garden spade in the basement.
I didn't impune it. I said it was good. As was Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

I didn't impune it. I said it was good. As was Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

I was joking. Yes IOTBS was very good, both the 50s version and the 1978 version. The 50s version scared the hell out of people back then.

Forum List

Back