Study Space

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Another challenge for students trying to learn in a remote learning environment is finding an actual environment in which to learn. Many times, when a student turns on his/her computer you can hear 3-4 siblings in class at the same time, or toddlers crying or demanding attention. Considering all of the challenges students are facing during these times, it is one more that they have to deal with.

Don't you want them to learn about your Mongrelization of the worlds races, with all your we are all the same, and your melting pot conspiracies.!?!Get lost you demon mongrel lover.!!? Mr . Unkotare.!!

Another challenge for students trying to learn in a remote learning environment is finding an actual environment in which to learn. Many times, when a student turns on his/her computer you can hear 3-4 siblings in class at the same time, or toddlers crying or demanding attention. Considering all of the challenges students are facing during these times, it is one more that they have to deal with.
Yep. That is a problem. You have one space for multiple activities.

Hell, I have that issue as an adult.

You're not an adult, you're a geriatric.

You're not an adult, you're a geriatric.

It sounds like you need a bottle and a nap. The adults are talking.

Forum List

Back