Studies Shows Stronger Men More Right Wing

Alpha males are usually strong willed and conservative.

Beta males tend to be weak willed liberals and homosexuals.

Since they looked at wealthy men, no doubt some of the "weaker" men they looked at were strong enough to start a business and make it profitable. They didn't measure strength of will. They measured bicep size.

Since they looked at wealthy men, no doubt some of the "weaker" men they looked at were strong enough to start a business and make it profitable. They didn't measure strength of will. They measured bicep size.
Biceps size does not measure wiriness or leverage either.

So the article says rich men with stronger built up bodies, are more self centered, more selfish, and have no desire to help anyone with a leg up...

And the rich men who did not have the huge biceps (and big heads), were more caring and generous with their own money, and willing to spread it around to those less fortunate.

I'll buy that, and it makes sense.... :D :D

Last edited:
They analyzed wealth and bicep size? lol So bicep size is the sole measure of "strength"?

I find that amusing.
How much do you bench, deadlift, squat?

How much I curl would be the only measure that goes along with the ridiculous study. Bench pressing works the chest mostly, and squats are lower body.

I'm in the gym 4 or 5 days a week. And I am against wealth redistribution. But the idea that bicep size is the sole measure of "strength" is hilarious.

It also does not measure courage, will power, or discipline.

I would be curious what Lance Armstrong's bicep measurements are. He has relatively slim arms, despite the fact that he is the best cyclist to ever compete in the sport. His legs are strong as hell.

They analyzed wealth and bicep size? lol So bicep size is the sole measure of "strength"?

I find that amusing.

How much I curl would be the only measure that goes along with the ridiculous study. Bench pressing works the chest mostly, and squats are lower body.

I'm in the gym 4 or 5 days a week. And I am against wealth redistribution. But the idea that bicep size is the sole measure of "strength" is hilarious.
Answer the question faggot.

It also does not measure courage, will power, or discipline.

I would be curious what Lance Armstrong's bicep measurements are. He has relatively slim arms, despite the fact that he is the best cyclist to ever compete in the sport. His legs are strong as hell.
You are a fatbody with noodle arms. You don't even lift, or you wouldn't be freaking out about your small bicep size and trying to prove how strong you are.

:rolleyes:

freak.jpg

tumblr_static_ctm6afheli8k40kw0kk4ookgw_640_v2.jpg

I find that amusing.

Answer the question faggot.

You just lost the argument.

:gay:

BTW - those are surely PhotoShopped ^^^

Or possibly the result of a deficiency in myostatin. But I doubt that.

Forum List

Back