Strozk & Page May have actually been Russian Moles.

The idiot insinuation here is that Strozk and Page ARE Russian moles.

The ACTUAL link goes to an FBI official saying that the fact that they had an affair COULD make them vulnerable to being manipulated by Russians

Well guess what?

So could taking meetings to get dirt on political opponents...or building a Tower in Moscow and lying about it...or any number of other things we know the Trump team did.In fact more so there because it was a willing cooperation WITH the damn Russians

So yea....

I dealt with your idiocy.

and made you look like children

Don't you usually have to do something wrong to be blackmailed?

My radical theory is that the U.S. intelligence agencies are multi-national and liberal and progressive. Maybe there are some honest FBI agents who aren't corrupted by radical democrat philosophy but it's clear that the once venerable FBI leadership has engaged in an attempted political coup and somebody needs to go to jail

The idiot insinuation here is that Strozk and Page ARE Russian moles.

The ACTUAL link goes to an FBI official saying that the fact that they had an affair COULD make them vulnerable to being manipulated by Russians

Well guess what?

So could taking meetings to get dirt on political opponents...or building a Tower in Moscow and lying about it...or any number of other things we know the Trump team did.In fact more so there because it was a willing cooperation WITH the damn Russians

So yea....

I dealt with your idiocy.

and made you look like children
At the time, Trump wasn't an employee of the federal government and didn't have a security clearance. Both Strozk and Page had security clearances, and they were federal employees. According to your theory, anyone who has ever spoken to a Russian could be a Russian agent.

Meanwhile, the Russians paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech, and you are blissfully unconcerned about that.

You're a moron and a douchebag.

Newsflash...the Russians DID attack our election

What did they do aside from posting on Facebook?

You mean aside from stealing a shitload of private information from Hillary and the DNC and making it public? BTW, Facebook isn't Wikileaks. Facebook just helped weaponize the stolen information.
The Russians didn't steal Podesta's emails. It was an inside job.

You mean aside from stealing a shitload of private information from Hillary and the DNC and making it public?

So you were offended when their dirty laundry was shown to the world, right? If it's true that the Russians were behind it, then they did the American people a TREMENDOUS service.

You mean aside from stealing a shitload of private information from Hillary and the DNC and making it public?

So you were offended when their dirty laundry was shown to the world, right? If it's true that the Russians were behind it, then they did the American people a TREMENDOUS service.

It was their personal "dirty laundry". They were having an affair and they hated Trump - but they did their jobs impartially.

It was their personal "dirty laundry". They were having an affair and they hated Trump - but they did their jobs impartially.

I'm referring to the "dirty laundry" of Hillary and the DNC. You were offended to learn the truth.

I'm referring to the "dirty laundry" of Hillary and the DNC. You were offended to learn the truth.

So, you approve of their personal and private emails being stolen by Russians and disseminated around the world to influence a presidential election? You're a disgusting little puke.

So, you approve of their personal and private emails being stolen by Russians and disseminated around the world to influence a presidential election? You're a disgusting little puke.

Unlike you, I support knowing the truth.

Does that mean you would have liked the same thing done to Trump and the RNC? How about your emails?

Does that mean you would have liked the same thing done to Trump and the RNC? How about your emails?

If they were involved in corrupt and nefarious matters, yes, I would appreciate knowing about it.

Really? Says them. Putting together a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant so you can spy on the opposition candidate is not their job.

Newsflash...the Russians DID attack our election

What did they do aside from posting on Facebook?

You mean aside from stealing a shitload of private information from Hillary and the DNC and making it public? BTW, Facebook isn't Wikileaks. Facebook just helped weaponize the stolen information.
The Russians didn't steal Podesta's emails. It was an inside job.
So you take the side of the Russians and disregard what our intell folks say.

Ohh

Really? Says them. Putting together a fake dossier to get a FISA warrant so you can spy on the opposition candidate is not their job.

The FISA warrant was for Carter Page. Carter Page was not working for the Trump campaign at that point.

WTF are you talking about?

Ohh

He's wise not to take the DOJ, FBI, CIA or IRS at their word. All of those agencies became seriously corrupted during the Obama regime's rule. As well, the DNC is a lying machine. You're a fool to take them at their word for what they had for breakfast.

Ohh

He's wise not to take the DOJ, FBI, CIA or IRS at their word. All of those agencies became seriously corrupted during the Obama regime's rule. As well, the DNC is a lying machine. You're a fool to take them at their word for what they had for breakfast.
Everbody is lying except Trump & his mob. Got it. Good thing you weren't around when Jim Jones was recruiting.

Forum List

Back