Stewart: Fox Logo Like Nazi Propaganda

☭proletarian☭;2212954 said:
FNC is a joke, but there've been some good shows on FOX

Agreed. When I say Fox, though, I'm referring to the "news" channel.

The Fox graphic predates The Nazi invasion of Poland.

YouTube - Twentieth Century Fox (1930's, with 1990's fanfare)
:rolleyes:

You didn't feel anything fly over your head when you made that post, did you?

No, but I have a feeling that when you post something worth reading I might feel a monkey fly out of my ass.
Since you seem to be reading my posts in spite of their worthlessness, I think I'll continue to waste your time with insults and inanities. By the way, the emboldened portion of your reply is a serious contender for today's "least heterosexual post" award.

Y'all righties have been bitching about the LMSM for how long again?

I don't bitch about LMSM... I find it funny that people think there's no bias, though...lol

You know what I mean.

Theres a difference...

I don't watch LMSM - but there are a shitload of libs who watch FNC... They're not the most watched because of all the righties... Which is why I made my comments, Art...

Personally, I believe everyone has to make their own decisions about what "news" to watch... If you disagree with that flavor of the news, don't fucking watch...

:rolleyes:

You didn't feel anything fly over your head when you made that post, did you?

No, but I have a feeling that when you post something worth reading I might feel a monkey fly out of my ass.
Since you seem to be reading my posts in spite of their worthlessness, I think I'll continue to waste your time with insults and inanities. By the way, the emboldened portion of your reply is a serious contender for today's "least heterosexual post" award.

Now we're getting to something you probably know quite a bit about.

I've never seen so many people complain so much about a fucking TV station that nobody forces you to watch...

It's fucking hysterical....:lol:

Who's complaining? I need something to laugh at every once in a while and damn, Fox sure does deliver!

I don't watch shit that I know is shit...

If you believe FNC is shit yet still watch it then you're a fucking idiot....

It can be shit as news and yet gold as entertainment

Now we're getting to something you probably know quite a bit about.

The "least heterosexual post" award? Yeah, I guess.

I don't bitch about LMSM... I find it funny that people think there's no bias, though...lol

You know what I mean.

Theres a difference...

I don't watch LMSM - but there are a shitload of libs who watch FNC... They're not the most watched because of all the righties... Which is why I made my comments, Art...

Personally, I believe everyone has to make their own decisions about what "news" to watch... If you disagree with that flavor of the news, don't fucking watch...

And if I had a nickle for every thread created here about the NYT, MSNBC, the AP, or just the generic "liberal media" by people who should not be fucking watching or reading ....

Every news outlet has some form of bias but it's hard to find a mainstream "news outlet" that wears it's bias on it's sleeve while claiming to be "fair and balanced" quite like FOXNews does.

I've never seen so many people complain so much about a fucking TV station that nobody forces you to watch...

It's fucking hysterical....:lol:

Who's complaining? I need something to laugh at every once in a while and damn, Fox sure does deliver!

...Do you want a medal?

Thanks for the diagnosis, doc, but I don't think FNC is "shit"; it's gold. Most American MSM outlets are unintentionally humorous. Fox happens to be a couple of miles ahead of the rest of the pack.

You know what I mean.

Theres a difference...

And if I had a nickle for every thread created here about the NYT, MSNBC, the AP, or just the generic "liberal media" by people who should not be fucking watching or reading ....

Every news outlet has some form of bias but it's hard to find a mainstream "news outlet" that wears it's bias on it's sleeve while claiming to be "fair and balanced" quite like FOXNews does.

FNC makes their claim, but their actual "news" segments between the pundit shows are actually worth watching compared to any of the other media outlets... It's obvious that the people who track ratings agree with me... If you believe libs watch FNC to laugh at it then you're fooling yourself... Life is too short to waste it watching something you are 100% in opposition to....

I don't watch MSNBC at all and laugh at those who do... There is absolutely NOTHING worth watching at any point in their broadcast... I don't complain about MSNBC - I laugh at it... The people who think MSNBC is respectable journalism need to be laughed at often....

My point in all this is that if you choose to watch mainstream news channels, you HAVE to know what you're getting when you tune in... There is absolutely no reason to complain about something you have complete control in watching...

...Do you want a medal?
Why would I want a medal for common sense?

Thanks for the diagnosis, doc, but I don't think FNC is "shit"; it's gold. Most American MSM outlets are unintentionally humorous. Fox happens to be a couple of miles ahead of the rest of the pack.

Life is too short to spend it watching shit you don't agree with...

Only a fucking idiot would do that...

I don't think you're a fucking idiot, but you're just full of shit as to why you watch FNC.... Either that or you don't actually watch it regularly....

...Do you want a medal?

I don't think you're a fucking idiot, but you're just full of shit as to why you watch FNC.... Either that or you don't actually watch it regularly....

I'm going with the latter...which does make him an idiot for spouting things he doesn't really know about.

If people would figure out that you could change the channel then we wouldn't need the FCC's "decency standards".

Beats the hell out of me.

No, I don't watch it regularly at all. When I'm flipping channels, though, I'll stop there until I hear something that makes me laugh. It usually doesn't take long.

...Do you want a medal?

I'm going with the latter...which does make him an idiot for spouting things he doesn't really know about.

I don't know that Fox is ridiculous? Did you miss the clip in the OP where they claimed that a logo featuring the Bohr model was really a crescent designed to win favor with "Muzlimbs"? :lol:

Beats the hell out of me.
Ok - as long as you admit it was a stupid fucking question...

No, I don't watch it regularly at all. When I'm flipping channels, though, I'll stop there until I hear something that makes me laugh. It usually doesn't take long.[/QUOTE]

Good for you... I'm happy you learned how to use your remote control...

So when you stop on MSNBC and they're stroking your hero's ego do you stand and applaud?

Forum List

Back