Stayin' Alive...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I've been playing guitar for roughly 45 years and, if I had to admit it, I guess I'm pretty good. I used to make my mortgage payments with "band money" when I was with a bar band in San Diego, and we used to open for touring acts who would come through and wanted a supporting bill. I don't play much these days, having gotten far more into photography than music, but still.

But I don't know that I'll ever pick up a guitar again. This cat's not even 30:

I've been playing guitar for roughly 45 years and, if I had to admit it, I guess I'm pretty good. I used to make my mortgage payments with "band money" when I was with a bar band in San Diego, and we used to open for touring acts who would come through and wanted a supporting bill. I don't play much these days, having gotten far more into photography than music, but still.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
They start them young these days....

This guy ain't even 30 either- watch how he plays- and listen to how he sings- look at other videos and see how many views he has- I got my first guitar when I was 14 and played off and on- more off than on- until last April I knew 5 songs- now I have nearly an entire catalog and is one of only two regrets I have about my life- not taking up guitar in earnest earlier- and not being a story teller- Colter Wall is both and was only 19 (IMS) when he did this

Kid's got some pretty sweet amplifiers behind him...

This guy ain't even 30 either- watch how he plays- and listen to how he sings- look at other videos and see how many views he has- I got my first guitar when I was 14 and played off and on- more off than on- until last April I knew 5 songs- now I have nearly an entire catalog and is one of only two regrets I have about my life- not taking up guitar in earnest earlier- and not being a story teller- Colter Wall is both and was only 19 (IMS) when he did this

And then there is my favorite guitarist .....

Kid's got some pretty sweet amplifiers behind him...

I think he's a collector. Wait 'till he's 25. Then he will have rooms full of gear squashing flattened mummified dead kittens and be featured on that Hoarders TV show.

Forum List

Back