State Dept. Asks UN To Send Experts To US To Help Them End ‘Systemic Racism’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yes, Xiden REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA FROM WITHIN!!!

Daily Caller ^

TThe U.S. State Department has asked the United Nations for help ending “systemic racism.”

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken gave the United Nations a “formal, standing invitation” to send human rights experts to the U.S. in order to address “systemic racism” in a press release sent out Tuesday.

“It is in this context that the United States intends to issue a formal, standing invitation to all UN experts who report and advise on thematic human rights issues,” Blinken said. “As a first step, we have reached out to offer an official visit by the UN Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism and the UN Special Rapporteur on minority issues.”

He continued, “I also welcome the UN Human Rights Council’s adoption today in Geneva of a resolution to address systemic racism against Africans and people of African descent in the context of law enforcement. I look forward to engaging with the new mechanism to advance racial justice and equity.”

“As the President has repeatedly made clear, great nations such as ours do not hide from our shortcomings; they acknowledge them openly and strive to improve with transparency,” Blinken wrote. He hoped that this effort would strengthen “our collective security.”

The State Department has made a series of ideological moves, including flying the LGBT “Progress” Flag at American embassies and allowing Americans to choose their own gender on passports.

--------------------

When will the 2nd American Revolution begin?...... Where are our patriots?

That's what Globalism is all about.

It's up to Patriots to fight for freedom. :dunno:

Daily Caller ^

TThe U.S. State Department has asked the United Nations for help ending “systemic racism.”

Secretary of State Anthony Blinken gave the United Nations a “formal, standing invitation” to send human rights experts to the U.S. in order to address “systemic racism” in a press release sent out Tuesday.

“It is in this context that the United States intends to issue a formal, standing invitation to all UN experts who report and advise on thematic human rights issues,” Blinken said. “As a first step, we have reached out to offer an official visit by the UN Special Rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism and the UN Special Rapporteur on minority issues.”

He continued, “I also welcome the UN Human Rights Council’s adoption today in Geneva of a resolution to address systemic racism against Africans and people of African descent in the context of law enforcement. I look forward to engaging with the new mechanism to advance racial justice and equity.”

“As the President has repeatedly made clear, great nations such as ours do not hide from our shortcomings; they acknowledge them openly and strive to improve with transparency,” Blinken wrote. He hoped that this effort would strengthen “our collective security.”

The State Department has made a series of ideological moves, including flying the LGBT “Progress” Flag at American embassies and allowing Americans to choose their own gender on passports.

--------------------

I think Joe ought to enlist the help of thousands of UN troops to come here and go door to door enforcing european standards of race prosecution for all those hateful, racist trump supporters! Hell, just arrest anyone registered as a republican and put them in a FEMA camp! Why yes, by gum, that is what 81 million people really want! :rock:JOE BIDDUM UNITED FOR ONE AMERICA!

Thank god we got rid of that awful dictator in the White House. :smoke:

Daily Caller ^

--------------------

Color me shocked (pardon the pun).

Detroit asked the UN to fix their water, UN said stick it up your ass.

Daily Caller ^

--------------------

The funny part is the UN Human Rights council is led by China, Russia and Cuba. Damn he is really stupid. I just hope they "visit" Chicago, Baltimore and Atlanta!

The Purge Let's just get our mind around this. So the UN has never even raised an eyebrow over China's Genocide, child slave labor, brutalization of Muslim Uighurs, countless political prisoners. But OUR GOVERNMENT IS INVITING THE USELESS FUCKS IN THE UN TO INVESTIGATE SYSTEMIC RACISM IN THE USA.

IN REALITY.....

This is America sending yet more slush fund money for some other slush project so a bunch of lushes can have cocktail lunches on our expense.

iamwhatiseem I believe it's worse than that. Biden and Blinken just announced to the world that our Police are at the root of "SYSTEMIC RACISM" and they want the UN to come in to "help" us. FFS I keep thinking it can't get any worse and every day, it does.

He continued, “I also welcome the UN Human Rights Council’s adoption today in Geneva of a resolution to address systemic racism against Africans and people of African descent in the context of law enforcement. :uhh:

Daily Caller ^

--------------------

I welcome it because, they will be forced to admit that the only instances of systemic racism are against whites and asians.

Forum List

Back