Special forces set to swarm Southwest and operate undetected among civilians in massive military ...

Is this a good omen?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
EDIT UPDATE

I am leaving USMB for moving this thread to conspiracy forums. This is my last post. I am requesting an Admin deletes/terminates my account.

Operation Jade is well documented and admitted to by the Pentagon and attested to by all MSM sources.

USMB is being run by left-wing hacks. Please terminate my account Goodbye.

Reporting my own post for immediate termination of my USMB account.

This is my last USMB post.

-----------------------------------------------------
The Oathbreaker and Usurper Obama has labeled Texas, Utah and a conservative region of California as hostile in a military drill, training them for unconventional warfare against the American People.

Fears of martial law as special ops set to swarm Southwest and operate undetected among civilians who ve been deemed HOSTILE in massive military exercise Daily Mail Online

Operation Jade Helm Massive Military Drill Across 9 States For Unconventional Warfare Truth And Action

Operation Jade Helm- Military trains for Martial Law in American South-West -

Jade Helm Obama s impending military coup

Army Special Operations Command pushes back against alarmist claims about upcoming exercise - U.S. - Stripes

Covert warfare coming to Texas sparks some fears of federal takeover - Houston Chronicle

JADE HELM 15 is REAL Here s the Proof - Freedom Outpost

Two More States Added To Jade Helm 15 Exercises - Will Include Surgical Strikes And Extractions

epvfhejxrm8vifkwsc9d.png

Even the left-wing site Gawker knows this is creepy and prelude to martial law and fascism.

Fears of martial law as special ops set to swarm Southwest and operate undetected among civilians who ve been deemed HOSTILE in massive military exercise Daily Mail Online

Beyond Denial Preparations for Martial Law in America Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Seven Southwestern states will soon be infiltrated by 1,200 military special ops personnel as part of a controversial domestic military training in which some of the elite soldiers will operate undetected among civilians.

Operation Jade Helm begins in July and will last for eight weeks. Soldiers will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado where some of them wil drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training.

But with residents of the entire states of Texas and Utah dubbed 'hostile' for the purposes of the exercises, Jade Helm has some concerned the drills are too realistic.

Here is what gawker says:
Jade Helm The Pretend Invasion of Texas That s Driving the Web Crazy

But you don't need to believe in FEMA death domes or an Islamofascist White House to find Jade Helm a little bit unsettling—even if it just a routine exercise meant to simulate a future Middle Eastern war zone inside America. One particular slide, which divides up the Southwest into "hostile" or "insurgent" pockets, has been the epicenter or message board frothing:

Last edited:
I was only going to give this three, but I think it probably deserves four.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

All in an attempt to take your guns no doubt.
1200 guys swarming over 9 states! It will only take them 15 minutes to grab all our guns and shove us into FEMA camps.

We're totally fucked.

Front page of drudge too.
Should be in conspiracy forum.

What's the conspiracy? Are you saying this operation is not occurring?
I was going to ask you not to be your usual obtuse self, but that is obviously asking too much.

The "prelude to martial law and fascism" is the special sauce that makes you a conspiracy rube.

My opinion on the actual events occurring are not what moves something into the conspiracy forum.

I am reporting that this drill is taking place, and it is easy to verify that it is indeed taking place, as the MSM and the pentagon have publicly affirmed it.

I am allowed to voice my opinion on the subject without it being moved to conspiracy.

1200 guys swarming over 9 states! It will only take them 15 minutes to grab all our guns and shove us into FEMA camps.

We're totally fucked.
1200 guys couldnt "swarm" our local mall

:lol:

This 2nd amendment guy is so scared of everything. God damn

1200 US soldiers in a hostile zone has a a major effect on our enemies. Get real. You think the Taliban or ISIS would scoff at the presence of 1200 US soldiers in one of their provinces?

Front page of drudge too.
Should be in conspiracy forum.

What's the conspiracy? Are you saying this operation is not occurring?
I was going to ask you not to be your usual obtuse self, but that is obviously asking too much.

The "prelude to martial law and fascism" is the special sauce that makes you a conspiracy rube.

My opinion on the actual events occurring are not what moves something into the conspiracy forum.

I am reporting that this drill is taking place, and it is easy to verify that it is indeed taking place, as the MSM and the pentagon have publicly affirmed it.

I am allowed to voice my opinion on the subject without it being moved to conspiracy.
The MSM is not reporting a military coup is imminent and that this exercise is a "prelude to martial law and fascism".

You are a conspiracy whackjob.

I am leaving USMB for moving this thread to conspiracy forums. This is my last post. I am requesting an Admin deletes/terminates my account.

Operation Jade is well documented and admitted to by the Pentagon and attested to by all MSM sources.

No one cares

We're totally fucked.
1200 guys couldnt "swarm" our local mall

:lol:

This 2nd amendment guy is so scared of everything. God damn

1200 of our special forces could easily swarm a hundred malls.

And then turn them into FEMA camps.

Now you've done it. You let Obama and his special swarm win. How sad.

Forum List

Back