Soy is making kids 'gay'

I have been a vegetarian for 25 years. Not a vegan, but a lacto-ovo meaning I do eat dairy products. I raised both of my sons that way as well. I breast fed them both but they did eat meat-substitute products.
Both are quite manly, over 6' tall, had ample packages and neither are gay.

LOL, I thought you were a guy. Must have sore man-boobs!:rofl:

Sorry - tried to resist, but I have to make my token:

The child would be better-served to have never been born, than to be born into a homosexual-couple's responsibility. :( Poor, POOR kid.

Sorry - tried to resist, but I have to make my token:

The child would be better-served to have never been born, than to be born into a homosexual-couple's responsibility. :( Poor, POOR kid.
Abortion-on-the-go for gay couples~

Gunny: I'm talking about those damn, heathenistic Lesbians who are artificially inseminated.

glock: Yeah, because those friggin' queers just had to have it their way, like at BK!

LOL, I thought you were a guy. Must have sore man-boobs!:rofl:
I see I should have never posted the picture of that gun! But don't you think that's a bit sexist? :D

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I am a 5'4, greeneyed, redheaded woman.

You REALLY want to do this again? Since it cannot be proven to be either a choice nor genetic, this argument always ends in a stalemate ... my opinion vs. yours.

You must be bored.

There was a complaint that the APA removed homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders. This implies a belief that homosexuality IS a mental disorder. I think it's really dishonest to try to argue both mental disorder AND choice...people don't choose to have a mental disorder.

And while some are going to argue that the choice being made is living with the disorder, that argument is dishonest too. We don't make "choice" arguments for other disorders.

What it really boils down to is those vehemently opposed to homosexuality are upset that they lost "sick" off their list of reasons the rest of us should agree with them.

There was a complaint that the APA removed homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders. This implies a belief that homosexuality IS a mental disorder. I think it's really dishonest to try to argue both mental disorder AND choice...people don't choose to have a mental disorder.

And while some are going to argue that the choice being made is living with the disorder, that argument is dishonest too. We don't make "choice" arguments for other disorders.

What it really boils down to is those vehemently opposed to homosexuality are upset that they lost "sick" off their list of reasons the rest of us should agree with them.

Actually, I disagree with your assessment. Homosexuality can be both a choice AND mental disorder. Mental disorders are not confined to genetics.

There IS something wrong (a disorder) with people who are sexually attracted to persons of the same gender. It defies nature. If the choice itself is the disorder/the disorder leads to the choice, then the argument is valid.

Most psychological disorders, as a matter of fact, in the end require a choice. It is the action that = the choice, regardless the motivation.

I see I should have never posted the picture of that gun! But don't you think that's a bit sexist? :D

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I am a 5'4, greeneyed, redheaded woman.

Actually I wasn't thinking of the gun, I just visualize a marraige ceremony performed by a man. Probably my Catholic point of view more than sexist (although I am staunchly both!).

And I am certaintly not disappointed by my current visual of a 5'4, greeneyed, redhead! :kiss2:

People choose to drink and become alcoholics, and the APA classifies that as a mental disorder, doesn't it?

People choose to drink and become alcoholics, and the APA classifies that as a mental disorder, doesn't it?

They choose to drink...though becoming an alcoholic may be a result for some from drinking, that doesn't mean they chose to become an alcoholic.

Forum List

Back