Southern Poverty Law Center is a Liberal Bias Shill - 501c3 Designation NEEDS to be stripped

TheHardTruth

Aug 29, 2020
This blatantly bias, sorry ass excuse for a not-for-profit 501c3 gives charitable organizations a bad name. Two of the 3 founders of the organization are known Democrats who have clearly brought their racial and political biases with them. On it's "About Us" page, it states... "The SPLC is a catalyst for racial justice in the South and beyond, working in partnership with communities to dismantle white supremacy, strengthen intersectional movements, and advance the human rights of all people."

Racial Justice? Racial justice my ass. Is white NOT a Race? White Supremacy? What about Black Supremacy? All people? All people my ass.

As proof of their racial and political bias, I offer the following:

When a search is done for the black liberation and separatism, paramilitary organization known as NFAC ( Not Fucking Around Coalition) here is what comes up when a search is done on the SPLC website.

SPLC NFAC.JPG

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! No results found.

However, when a search is done for the Proud Boys, who on their website describe themselves as a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists. Their website also goes on to say "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. " , the following results appear on the SPLC search;

SPLC Proud Boys.JPG

226 results! That's right...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for a Paramilitary Black Liberation, separatism group, but 226 for a non-racially discriminating fraternal organization.

SPLC needs to be stripped of it's 501c3 status IMMEDIATELY and NO data they offer has ANY VALIDITY.

This blatantly bias, sorry ass excuse for a not-for-profit 501c3 gives charitable organizations a bad name. Two of the 3 founders of the organization are known Democrats who have clearly brought their racial and political biases with them. On it's "About Us" page, it states... "The SPLC is a catalyst for racial justice in the South and beyond, working in partnership with communities to dismantle white supremacy, strengthen intersectional movements, and advance the human rights of all people."

Racial Justice? Racial justice my ass. Is white NOT a Race? White Supremacy? What about Black Supremacy? All people? All people my ass.

As proof of their racial and political bias, I offer the following:

When a search is done for the black liberation and separatism, paramilitary organization known as NFAC ( Not Fucking Around Coalition) here is what comes up when a search is done on the SPLC website.

View attachment 397405

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! No results found.

However, when a search is done for the Proud Boys, who on their website describe themselves as a pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world; aka Western Chauvinists. Their website also goes on to say "We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. " , the following results appear on the SPLC search;

View attachment 397409

226 results! That's right...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for a Paramilitary Black Liberation, separatism group, but 226 for a non-racially discriminating fraternal organization.

SPLC needs to be stripped of it's 501c3 status IMMEDIATELY and NO data they offer has ANY VALIDITY.

~~~~~~
A lot of these so called non profit groups should be re-evaluated and have their non-profit status removed....

Forum List

Back