South Carolina dealership will give car buyers an American flag, a Bible, and an AR-15

South Carolina, the land of patriots. Too bad the citizens of South Carolina were betrayed by Nikki Haley on the flag issue.

Well I already have the flag and the bible but I'll take the AR with thanks. LOL

How wonderful! These guys are true Christian Conservatives who I just know are unwavering Trump supporting Patriots. I wish them success because everyone needs a car. Everyone needs a Bible but most importantly, everyone needs an AR-15.

South Carolina dealership will give car buyers an American flag, a Bible, and an AR-15 – True Pundit

a confederate flag?

does the ar-15 come with bullets with the names of people you want to kill?
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

How wonderful! These guys are true Christian Conservatives who I just know are unwavering Trump supporting Patriots. I wish them success because everyone needs a car. Everyone needs a Bible but most importantly, everyone needs an AR-15.

South Carolina dealership will give car buyers an American flag, a Bible, and an AR-15 – True Pundit

a confederate flag?

so is it a confedeRAT flag?

if the bullets don't come engraved with the names of your enemies do you put them on yourself?

a confederate flag?

if the bullets don't come engraved with the names of your enemies do you put them on yourself?
Lol
I have a special in my store that I sell, it’s a Smith and Wesson M&P15 sport with 4-30round mags/ammo box w/500 federal 55gr FMJ for $649... It’s called a betooo... speciaoooo

Commercializing the American flag? Interesting the CRCs can break the Flag Code when they can make money off of it.
Lol
All they have to do is say the American flag is free

Commercializing the American flag? Interesting the CRCs can break the Flag Code when they can make money off of it.

and let us not forget....

these conservative christian republicans are CONFEDERATES at heart and, if they ever take over the country, they will BURN "OLD GLORY" as quick as they can.....

saw a cartoon once....

bunch of conservative christian republicans (all white men, of course) standing in the oval office....

one says "now that we conservative christian republicans have taken full control of the government it is time we have a flag protection amendment!"

to which the assembled agree....

the speaker goes on; "from this day forth anyone abusing or desecrating our flag will be punished to the full extent of the law!"

to which the assembled all agree

then they all turn to salute "their flag" ....and hanging on the wall is the CONFEDERATE flag!

just then another white man comes in with OLD GLORY and asks "what should I do with this?"

and the main speaker says "that garbage? take it out and burn it"

Last edited:

a confederate flag?

They are addressed to To whom it may concern

That covers any ANTIFA thug or rioting/looter obama voter who shows up at your home or place of business

a confederate flag?

No pussy but we can put your name on them if you had the balls to revel your name coward. Why don't you crawl back under your rock now.

Lol
Makes no difference in the Flag Code....still being used commercially.

That would be nice!

Lol
Makes no difference in the Flag Code....still being used commercially.
Na, not really

Forum List

Back