Songs with a color in the title.

Fuckin'
aye, that's good stuff!

I saw those guys at the Toledo Sports Arena decades ago when they were the opening band on a tour with Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble.

The Outlaws performed an extended version of GG&HTF and Ghost Riders as their encore. Great performance. What a hard act for SRV&DT to follow.

Then after SRV took the stage a bunch of bikers who called themselves the Outlaws (no affiliation with the band The Outlaws) started throwing objects at the band. It was just crushed up paper beer cups, but from the perspective of the band onstage, who had spotlights shining in their eyes, they couldn't know what those projectiles were.

All they knew is that people were throwing shit at them.

Then SRV stopped the music.

And announced, "Hey Toledo, we came a long ways, all the way up here to Toledo from Texas to have a good time. And you people out there spent your money for tickets and came a long ways to have a good time.

So if people don't stop throwing shit, we are all going to kick their fucking asses.

Not another projectile was thrown at the band for the rest of the show.

DJT reminds me of SRV.

Does anyone remember this song? I don't want to date myself, but this reminds me of going out dancing to the Palladium in San Francisco, waaay back in the day, as a teen. It was so much fun, then after being exhausted from dancing til some crazy hour, we'd have to slowly climb up one of those super steep hills to get to the car to drive home. heheh

Styx never bullshitted. :dunno:
I reckon this is a Dennis DeYoung song.
Styx is in my cousin's yearbook. :auiqs.jpg:

Since I had to post this faggotry, I wanna post Renegade now.
Owait, it's alright.
America! Red White and Blue, baby!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back