Some Musicians Are Truly Sensitive and deserve a standing ovation

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Taylor Swift Is one such person. On this latest tour she awarded all of her assistants with a large bonus = truck drives received $100,000. Whooaaaaa that is some kind of recognition. Applause Applause

She gouges her fans with ticket prices in the thousands of dollars, what a gal!

Taylor Swift Is one such person. On this latest tour she awarded all of her assistants with a large bonus = truck drives received $100,000. Whooaaaaa that is some kind of recognition. Applause Applause

Her latest tour is expected to make her a billionaire.

I honestly don't think she is worth a standing ovation for giving out a couple hundred grand. 100 thousand is like .01% of 1 billion.

People really need to stop praising the rich and famous for every little thing they do.

Want to praise someone? My grandma is 94 and lives on her pension and social security. She gives like 30% of her money every month split between her church and a charity. She digs deep to help others when she has little. My grandma deserves praise for being a good person, some super rich and famous chick handing out pocket change to her doesn't deserve anything.

It would be nice if she took those 100k gifts from her elite (overpaid) crew and used the money to lower the price for common folks to attend her overpriced concerts.

She gouges her fans with ticket prices in the thousands of dollars, what a gal!
The promoters are doing the gouging which might be where she found the dollars to treat the many many many hard workers who set up her shows to a very sweet bonus....... = very thoughtful.

Our daughter and her friend are getting ready to do another show and their husbands will be accompanying them this time. I tell them have fun doing it while you can.

We the parents like her music and watch on the screen after the fact. Her shows are exactly that .....shows kind of like broadway.

Taylor Swift has achieved the same stardom as the Grateful Dead,The Eagles, George Strait, Beatles and Frank Sinatra. Applause applause.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back