Somali Terror Group Calls for Attack on Mall of America

When the terrorists come, let's just give them jobs at Orange Julius and stuff !

Mocking the DOS spokeswoman for the comment only really demonstrates a lack of experience in conflict resolution. Jobs, stability, and the introduction of economic based opportunity costs have always been a vital part of reducing violence. It's conflict 101.

When the terrorists come, let's just give them jobs at Orange Julius and stuff !

Mocking the DOS spokeswoman for the comment only really demonstrates a lack of experience in conflict resolution. Jobs, stability, and the introduction of economic based opportunity costs have always been a vital part of reducing violence. It's conflict 101.
I agree. Thats what slowed down the civil rights movement. They just gave all the leaders good jobs.

We can't even do that for the Blue Cities in the US.

Of course that's not true. In 1938 Germany had a very stable economy and was growing and prosperous. Japan had no serioys unemployment problem. It didn’t stop the formation of destructive ideologies.

Of course that's not true. In 1938 Germany had a very stable economy and was growing and prosperous. Japan had no serioys unemployment problem. It didn’t stop the formation of destructive ideologies.

Neither of those things are a counter to my post (nor are they very true either). Are you sure that you were quoting the right individual?

You must be an idiot. The economy and hyper inflation is how Hitler was able to rise to power by blaming Jews.

You must be an idiot. The economy and hyper inflation is how Hitler was able to rise to power by blaming Jews.

Indeed. it was also one of the primary reasons that Japan sought territorial expansion.

To the government white Christians are a greater threat than muslim terrorists the way to prevent violence at the mall is to prohibit entry by white Christians. Ask them at the door.
Smart move. That will weed out the school shooters and federal building bombers.
So we'll send you all the jihadists then ?
Sure. I was wondering what they were waiting on. Seems to me like if they were here they would actually be doing something.

FALSE! It doesn't have a damn thing to do with Muslim jihad. The screwball deserved to be mocked, and you deserve to be mocked twice as much for defending her.

To the government white Christians are a greater threat than muslim terrorists the way to prevent violence at the mall is to prohibit entry by white Christians. Ask them at the door.
Smart move. That will weed out the school shooters and federal building bombers.
Sure. I was wondering what they were waiting on. Seems to me like if they were here they would actually be doing something.
So you're saying jihadists haven't been carrying out jihad in America ? lol

Much less than white christian males.

FALSE! It doesn't have a damn thing to do with Muslim jihad. The screwball deserved to be mocked, and you deserve to be mocked twice as much for defending her.

The easiest way you can tell that someone is unfamiliar with conflict studies is if they advocate only violent solutions to conflict.

Some of these people are so extreme they agree with burning people alive and cutting the heads off of others. I really doubt giving them a job is suddenly going to turn them into good upstanding citizens.

Some of these people are so extreme they agree with burning people alive and cutting the heads off of others. I really doubt giving them a job is suddenly going to turn them into good upstanding citizens.

Our own populations have both the capacity to be that extreme and have had our ancestors be that extreme here in the West. The fact that we still don't operate that way shows that systemic change can (and does) absolutely influence behavior. Look at how fast Germany went from horrible Nazi death camp to industrious liberal European state.

Our own populations have both the capacity to be that extreme and have had our ancestors be that extreme here in the West. The fact that we still don't operate that way shows that systemic change can (and does) absolutely influence behavior. Look at how fast Germany went from horrible Nazi death camp to industrious liberal European state.

Yeah, many of us participate daily in putting people in cages and torching them. My brother cut a few heads off just last week come to think of it.

You got a source link to prove that ?

You got a source link to prove that ?
You got a source link to disprove that?

Forum List

Back