So what Political tack will the infuriated Leftists take post MELTDOWN...?

"Rape Apologist" Liberals Melt Down Over Susan Collins' Blockbuster Speech on Kavanaugh

Is it possible that the meltdown will be so epic and protracted that it bleeds into the apathetic low-information 'sheeple' voters on both sides of the isle? I know it's hard to believe but millions get their "news" from Kimmel, SNL, Colbert etc. Not to mention the MSM for the marginally more cerebral. I think I'll have to tune into MSNBC tonight for shits and giggles, lol. What think you, on how this will impact the ballot box a mere mo. from now?

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg
It’s called the political process.

Those who appropriately oppose the failed, wrongheaded conservative agenda will seek to remove from office Republicans attempting to promote that agenda.

Those who appropriately oppose the failed, wrongheaded conservative agenda will seek to remove from office Republicans attempting to promote that agenda.

It works both ways my friend... I suppose these last two years has given you time to reflect on that, lol. :)

"Rape Apologist" Liberals Melt Down Over Susan Collins' Blockbuster Speech on Kavanaugh

Is it possible that the meltdown will be so epic and protracted that it bleeds into the apathetic low-information 'sheeple' voters on both sides of the isle? I know it's hard to believe but millions get their "news" from Kimmel, SNL, Colbert etc. Not to mention the MSM for the marginally more cerebral. I think I'll have to tune into MSNBC tonight for shits and giggles, lol. What think you, on how this will impact the ballot box a mere mo. from now?

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Remains to be seen if some individuals who do not know how to operate a gun, will nonetheless be picking one up and going rambo again.

Since their screech, chants or false accusations didn't work, what else...

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Remains to be seen if some individuals who do not know how to operate a gun, will nonetheless be picking one up and going rambo again.

Since their screech, chants or false accusations didn't work, what else...

It could happen.

The Left's "Blue Wave" got a lot smaller after the way they tried to slime Kavanaugh. It reminds me of the Duke Lacross Team's false accusations, but they had ironclad proof that they were innocent and the lying bitch recanted and admitted she lied. Ford was not challenged/grilled by the FBI about all of her stories' inconsistencies. Going forward the Left had better stop the false "sexual misconduct" allegations, or the GOP majorities will take a more aggressive approach and take up the same type of "resist" approach the dems use.

Leftists have Politicized these "sexual misconduct" claims, so that only Leftists are victims of sexual assault even when they produce no corroborated evidence. Remember when the Duke Lacross Team was accused of rape and the Left went crazy against those Trust Fund babies? The accuser's claims were all disproven and she admitted lying. What if that claim was 36 years old? How difficult would it have been to "prove your innocence" if as the Left claims, believe the victim, the accused is guilty until proven innocent?

Every time we allow the Left to get away with using this scam, it encourages them to keep using it. They are armed with a tool that produces results unlike votes, protests, or riots. Plus they are armed with many partisan liars willing to make these claims because nothing bad ever happens to them.

Fact is, all Ford's “witnesses” refuted her story, she is either delusional or dishonest. She can't remember the year Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her; she doesn't remember the house in which the event occurred; she doesn't remember how she got there, why she was there to begin with or how she got home. Yet in spite of forgetting all these significant critical details she does remember that on the day she was assaulted she only had one beer! Anyone who believes this nonsense is an idiot.

Ford's credibility is completely destroyed by the testimony of her own “witnesses” including a woman who was her best friend at the time who stated the event never happened. There is simply no basis for believing this liar. She told no one at the party of the alleged incident, even to warn them.

To top it off she lied about her fear of flying. Remember when Ford's attorney asked for a week's delay in appearing before the Committee because Ford was afraid of flying and had to arrange for alternate transportation to DC. Well, it turned out that was one big lie. Ford had absolutely no fear of flying whatsoever. This was established by Rachel Mitchell, the Arizona sex-crimes prosecutor retained by the Committee to question Ford and Kavanaugh. This is how one source reported it:
“May I ask, Dr. Ford, how did you get to Washington?,” Mitchell asked. “By airplane,” Ford responded.
Ford flies frequently as part of her work for an Australian consulting firm, to visit family on the East coast, and to pursue her interests in Hawaiian culture, oceanography, and surfing. “In fact, you fly fairly frequently for your hobbies and you’ve had to fly for your work, is that true?” Mitchell asked. “Correct, unfortunately,” Ford answered.

Remember, Ford said her fear of flying was caused by fear of enclosed spaces due to Kavanaugh's assault. Since she has no fear of flying, it is obvious she was lying to make her baseless claim seem more credible. This is more than a little fib; it is a blatant, calculated and preposterous lie that goes to the very heart of her supposed credibility. Her obvious lie proves that nothing she says can be believed. She got caught. Good job Rachel Mitchell.

What we have here is the flimsiest allegation of sexual misconduct ever; an allegation made by a woman who is a proven liar and whose testimony has been refuted by every one of her “witnesses”, including the obviously unbiased testimony of her best friend. The evidence proves beyond the possibility of reasonable doubt that Christine Ford is either mentally ill or dishonest to the core. The evidence proves the alleged event didn't happen. As re-confirmed by the FBI's supplemental background investigation.

"The Left's "Blue Wave"

2ec4gb.jpg

Dc2EYhBWAAEymvx.jpg

Cant wait for the beer jokes

This is his oath of Office" This is the famous Budweiser beer we know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age, our exclusive beechwood aging produces a taste, smoothness and drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price "so help me Beer" LMAO

I used to surf Fake News MSNBC and Fake New CNN occasionally for the laughs after their first meltdown when The Donald won in a landslide, but they go so deranged over the past year, I avoided surfing to those TV stations. I mean it was worse than One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Plus, I actually turned in my cable boxes a few weeks ago, I can just check out the Fake News HuffPo for the latest dem insanity. :p

Just for the record, I can't believe I actually used the cable company boxes the past year or so once cable speeds are available at 200 Mbps around here. Total waste of money and they are energy hogs. Also turned in the old modem they were charging $11/month for and got myself a Netgear CM700! Between Amazon Prime and Netflix, will hopefully never see a commercial again. :)

I commemorated this historic victory by watched Rachel Madcow on MSNBC last night after the votes were locked in; it was epic, she was 'having a cow', lol! I know it's evil of me but I have to enjoy it just a little bit, given all the vitriol they have been spewing...

I commemorated this historic victory by watched Rachel Madcow on MSNBC last night after the votes were locked in; it was epic, she was 'having a cow', lol! I know it's evil of me but I have to enjoy it just a little bit, given all the vitriol they have been spewing...

Soros' Pussy Hatters are having very bad day. I love it. :rofl:

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Ya'll seem to be doing pretty well so far keep up the good work lefty's and the entire house and senate will be Republican. The failed agenda just confirmed the most important SC seat in the last 40 yrs. "Sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand"

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Ya'll seem to be doing pretty well so far keep up the good work lefty's and the entire house and senate will be Republican. The failed agenda just confirmed the most important SC seat in the last 40 yrs. "Sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand"

Yeah, rational common sense Americans truly hate Pussy Hatter Dems. They might make them pay at the Ballot Box for what they did to Kavanaugh and his family. It really was unforgivable.

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Yeah, rational common sense Americans truly hate Pussy Hatter Dems. They might make them pay at the Ballot Box for what they did to Kavanaugh and his family. It really was unforgivable.
No wonder their mascot is an ASS. Judge K is their worst nightmare come true. A true "Skull and Bones" conservative on the High Court. I called this 3 wks. ago. G W Bush was a "Bonesman" too!

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

No wonder their mascot is an ASS. Judge K is their worst nightmare come true. A true "Skull and Bones" conservative on the High Court. I called this 3 wks. ago. G W Bush was a "Bonesman" too!

As long as he helps end the Communist and Globalist Agendas, i'll be satisfied. Now i'm just praying Trump gets one more Justice in there. One more, the Communists and Globalists are finished for the foreseeable future.

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Imagine being in a Democracy where.... there is no Democracy.

Might as well be in China where you don't even get to vote in the first place.

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Imagine being in a Democracy where.... there is no Democracy.

Might as well be in China where you don't even get to vote in the first place.

Yeah, thank god your third world utopia hasn't come yet.

Forum List

Back