So What Next?Redesign The American Flag?,Pink,Orange&Mint Green?,Honoring The New Three Genders?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1: So will this be a future plan for the fart left lunatics? Claim the the current American Flag is racist? was designed during the slave years, manufactured by whites, raised on slavery plantations, often next to the Confederate Flag? So now its time to take down the
American Flag, and come up with a new design in respect to a newer and changing America where now we have at least five genders? Can anyone just vision the design?
:boobies::hitit::spinner:

Damn loonies have sent this nation to hell in a hand basket. I predict all hell is going to break loose soon. Folks aren't going to take much more of this shit.

• Banned
Damn loonies have sent this nation to hell in a hand basket. I predict all hell is going to break loose soon. Folks aren't going to take much more of this shit.
if there is a god, we will see cruz or rubio in the white house come 2017, otherwise we go back to 1860 and cut the nation in half. and the loonies can have the north.

• Banned
if there is a god, we will see cruz or rubio in the white house come 2017, otherwise we go back to 1860 and cut the nation in half. and the loonies can have the north.
thank you for rating my post, you just shot my rating up to 1300. your prize is 4.5 Million dollars. all i have is singles , is that ok?

In all truth and I JUST picked this up on Yahoo news they are objecting to cities/towns named after southern generals and leaders. Places like Shelbyville and such.

In all truth and I JUST picked this up on Yahoo news they are objecting to cities/towns named after southern generals and leaders. Places like Shelbyville and such.
Prepare for the worst. It's coming. This shit has definitely gone way too far. The gates of hell are about to open, and many fools will be swallowed by the fires of wrath. Let the trumpets sound, and the masses gather, for fools will soon march to their own death beat. This nation was founded on certain principles, and those principles have been betrayed by the very ones that we've entrusted with protecting this nation against such un-American acts.

Let the drum roll begin, and pray that you're spared the fires of hell. Man does not bow and kneel to injustice and moral decay. Every ounce of America that's in the blood of true patriots will reach a boiling point soon. May God spare the children.

Just because we want to add another territory to statehood?
Nancy Pelosi will probably propose that they put an image of a small penis in respect for all males with a weener under 3 inches.

Just because we want to add another territory to statehood?
Nancy Pelosi will probably propose that they put an image of a small penis in respect for all males with a weener under 3 inches.
She wants a can of tuna from her factory to brazen an image for national tuna!!!!!

Forum List

Back