So we're back to the "root causes of illegal immigration" malarkey

Couldn’t argue my point I see: illegals get to live in subsidized housing if they’ve had an anchor baby, jumping right before an HONEST American parent.

I've addressed it with links. You are full of crap but you know that.

Lol, we see two the tales of two presidents sons. One that spent millions of dollars fighting, against fake allegations. The other the one that we as tax payers spend millions on to protect. The problem is you.

No clue what you are rambling about.

Oh riiiight. These illegals have bogus claims - being poor doesn’t qualify -and don’t even bother to show up in court. You leftists are trying to swamp the country with illegals and bring down our country.

They aren't illegal. You need to brush up on our laws before commenting.

No, those seeking asylum are. They will get their day in court and get to stay or not. Asylum seekers are here legally.
You're an idiot, but you know these illegals, you're depending on vote 50% republican? So you loons are costing us billions for nothing.

You’re full of crap as you out the interests of lowlife illegals ahead of Americans. I really wish you people who hate America and want to hurt it would give up your citizenship and move to one of the third world countries you want America to turn into.

I post the actual laws.

You post insults as facts are not something you wish to accept.

You're an idiot, but you know these illegals, you're depending on vote 50% republican? So you loons are costing us billions for nothing.

Still no clue what you are rambling about. Drinking tonight?

It was clear to me, but then again, I‘m not stupid. After all, I knew enough not to vote for a senile man with mid-stage dementia.

Nor did I. Our immigration laws are irrelevant to who I vote for though.

They aren't illegal. You need to brush up on our laws before commenting.
They are, even though libtards keep changing the rules and names to let them swarm in. Twenty years ago, Clinton called them illegal aliens, and they’re the exact same today.

What advantage is it to our country to let unskilled, uneducated foreigners unable to support their families swarm in with bogus asylum claims and overwhelm our system when we are $30T in debt?

They are, even though libtards keep changing the rules and names to let them swarm in. Twenty years ago, Clinton called them illegal aliens, and they’re the exact same today.

What advantage is it to our country to let unskilled, uneducated foreigners unable to support their families swarm in with bogus asylum claims and overwhelm our system when we are $30T in debt?

Do you want to discuss those here illegally or those here legally?

If you didn’t vote for Trump, you threw away your vote and helped Dementia crawl across the finish line.

I wouldn't vote for Trump no matter who ran. I don't care that he lost. Trump won big where I live so my vote made no difference.

Do you want to discuss those here illegally or those here legally?
I don’t want those here illegally to benefit from subsidized housing when law-abiding Americans are on a long waiting list. But I know your sympathy goes more to foreigners who cross the Rio with bogus asylum claims.

You’re full of crap as you put the interests of lowlife illegals ahead of Americans. I really wish you people who hate America and want to hurt it would give up your citizenship and move to one of the third world countries you want America to turn into.
Illegals have KILLED more Americans that terrorists did on 9/11. My younger brother was one of them.

I wouldn't vote for Trump no matter who ran. I don't care that he lost. Trump won big where I live so my vote made no difference.
Then I’m OK with that. Are you in a Biden state or a Trump state?

I don’t want those here illegally to benefit from subsidized housing when law-abiding Americans are on a long waiting list. But I know your sympathy goes more to foreigners who cross the Rio with bogus asylum claims.

Done, you are simply incapable of being honest here.

Forum List

Back