so Trump is a goner, eh? See: Indiana primaries

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I am still reading through this but yeh... Trump endorsed this person and to the dismay of the dimcraps

the guy won!

and they thought they had seen the last of Trump (and co)

told ya those morons in dc are out of touch with REAL America

The only people saying that he's a goner are Trumpsters when they whine when his name is brought up.

"Why are you bringing him up! He's not the President! You have TDS!", the cult sobs.

It's his cult, masquerading as a party. Everyone knows that. He hasn't gone anywhere.
maybe I am speed reading but this makes no sense...

but oh well... I will move along to someone who wants to be clear in his or her meaning

I am still reading through this but yeh... Trump endorsed this person and to the dismay of the dimcraps

the guy won!

Nope I have consistently noted that trump is the head of that party, even to crazy right wingers who question why I mention him. The once proud GOP has been bastardized, and consumed by the trump party.

The only people saying that he's a goner are Trumpsters when they whine when his name is brought up.

"Why are you bringing him up! He's not the President! You have TDS!", the cult sobs.

It's his cult, masquerading as a party. Everyone knows that. He hasn't gone anywhere.
you should change your name to pavlovs dog.

yep. you sure are. :)

mention trump, here you come to defend your hate. about as predictable as noon being at 12pm
WGdGTW1.jpg

yep. you sure are. :)

mention trump, here you come to defend your hate. about as predictable as noon being at 12pm
Trump, and his brain dead followers worked hard to cultivate that hate. It won't go away quickly.

the guy won!

Most of us don't give a shit about him.
It's you that is freaking out about it.

Though I am neither a dem or a rep - thank, fucking God.

Trump, and his brain dead followers worked hard to cultivate that hate. It won't go away quickly.
you hate anything you don't agree with.

you cultivate your own hate then lie to rationalize it.

But I agree. your stupidity won't go away quickly and will simply shift to another target as needed for your emotional validation.

you hate anything you don't agree with.

you cultivate your own hate then lie to rationalize it.

But I agree. your stupidity won't go away quickly and will simply shift to another target as needed for your emotional validation.
Well, no, Obviously, you are referring to a straw man who exists only in your mind, Your remarks don't relate to me at all.

Well, no, Obviously, you are referring to a straw man who exists only in your mind, Your remarks don't relate to me at all.
are you not the one who stereotypes strawmen up and calls everyone who disagrees with you "trump followers"?

why yes, yes you are. i've never seen you do anything but attack trump and use any lie created about him to do so.

feel free to point out any pro-trump post you've ever made, or at least given him the benefit of doubt.

so yea, it's you, boo. it's you.

are you not the one who stereotypes strawmen up and calls everyone who disagrees with you "trump followers"?

why yes, yes you are. i've never seen you do anything but attack trump and use any lie created about him to do so.

feel free to point out any pro-trump post you've ever made, or at least given him the benefit of doubt.

so yea, it's you, boo. it's you.
Why do you think I should have any pro trump posts. He's done nothing to deserve my support. You'll note that I don't have any pro Jeffery Dahmer posts either.

Why do you think I should have any pro trump posts. He's done nothing to deserve my support. You'll note that I don't have any pro Jeffery Dahmer posts either.
i see you missed my "benefit of doubt" which isn't PRO anything, simply giving both sides the same benefits. if you only excuse YOUR side and give THEM the benefit of doubts, you're a doosh.

guess i'll end it there.

the guy won!

Ohio, too. He went 22 and 0.

For all the "Has Trump Lost His Influence?" headlines, he still has an astronomical 80-something-percent GOP approval. It's still his party ... which is why people are still talking about him so much.

Forum List

Back