So this is the left

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
I do wonder just how far they will take this vaccine thing. It’s crazy. Their first mistake is calling it a vaccine, it’s not. You can’t get a disease with a vaccine. The vaccinated are the biggest carriers and spreaders so.,,

One thing you can do is not be fat. That’s your best defense against most diseases including covid.

Can anyone imagine this kind of vitriol against fat people? Just replace every unvaccinated in this video with fat. Interesting for sure.

I do wonder just how far they will take this vaccine thing. It’s crazy. Their first mistake is calling it a vaccine, it’s not. You can’t get a disease with a vaccine.

I do not support the mandates but yes you can. You've always been able to.

I do not support the mandates but yes you can. You've always been able to.
MM does not know what he is talking about. No vaccine is 100% effective.

See also:

Vaccinations effectiveness​

Vaccines are highly effective, but no vaccine is 100 percent effective. The effectiveness rate for vaccines differs from one type to the next.

Flu vaccines are effective in lowering the risk of infection by 40 to 60 percentTrusted Source in people who get the shot. That may sound low, but keep in mind the flu vaccine is designed to match the strain of the flu scientists expect to be most abundant in a coming flu season.

If they’re wrong, the vaccine may be less effective. If they’re right, the rate of protection may be higher.

The measles vaccine, on the other hand, is 98 percentTrusted Source effective when used as recommended. Indeed, most childhood vaccines are 85 to 95 percentTrusted Source effective if administered properly, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

Last edited:
MM does not know what he is talking about. No vaccine is 100% effective.

See also:

Vaccinations effectiveness​

Vaccines are highly effective, but no vaccine is 100 percent effective. The effectiveness rate for vaccines differs from one type to the next.

Flu vaccines are effective in lowering the risk of infection by 40 to 60 percentTrusted Source in people who get the shot. That may sound low, but keep in mind the flu vaccine is designed to match the strain of the flu scientists expect to be most abundant in a coming flu season.

If they’re wrong, the vaccine may be less effective. If they’re right, the rate of protection may be higher.

The measles vaccine, on the other hand, is 98 percentTrusted Source effective when used as recommended. Indeed, most childhood vaccines are 85 to 95 percentTrusted Source effective if administered properly, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

Man, all those numbers would be great if 80-90% of the people getting the Chinese ick weren’t already vaccinated..

Forum List

Back