So the DNC has been using Dominion for a while now....bet they wish they used it in 2016 POTUS race

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I'm betting that half of the races that didn't make any sense still have Algorithm footprints on the machines. Oddly the forensics team in MI noticed that 2020 had been erased from the Machines even though previous years were still present. Hmm.... this is getting better by the minute.

Sidney Powell has indicated that some Republicans have paid for their results also..... and why not? They see it working for the other side with impunity....pretty soon the richest candidate will be the only candidate.

JO

Last edited:
I'm betting that half of the races that didn't make any sense still have Algorithm footprints on the machines. Oddly the forensics team in MI noticed that 2020 had been erased from the Machines even though previous years were still present. Hmm.... this is getting better by the minute.

Sidney Powell has indicated that some Republicans have paid for their results also..... and why not? They see it working for the other side with impunity....pretty soon the richest candidate will be the only candidate.

JO
And the story continues to build

JO
You dumb SUCKKKERS will swallow anything!!!!!

Sidney Powell has indicated that some Republicans have paid for their results also..... and why not?
The same Sydney Powell who let this truth slip out!

“machine-controlled algorithms deliberately run by Dominion Voting Systems ... generally took more than 2.5% of the votes from Mr. Biden and flipped them to Mr. Trump
- Original Sydney Powell Georgia lawsuit

JO

So the swing states sent GOP electors to take the place of the Dem electors in the event that the findings prove widespread fraud...
That would effectively end Biden's fairytale administration. Looks like they're well on their way to fraud....amazing that Barr had to keep repeating on the way out
That he had seen no evidence of fraud that would overturn the election....he didn't say there was no fraud.....wonder what they threatened him with or offered him later on?
Still....I give the guy credit for hanging in there as long as he did....his real reason for going back to AG was to bring massive federal lawsuits against the big boys like Google and FB and that he did.

JO

Sidney Powell has indicated that some Republicans have paid for their results also..... and why not?
The same Sydney Powell who let this truth slip out!

“machine-controlled algorithms deliberately run by Dominion Voting Systems ... generally took more than 2.5% of the votes from Mr. Biden and flipped them to Mr. Trump
- Original Sydney Powell Georgia lawsuit

Um yeah....so she juxtaposed the subjects in the sentence....so what? The point of the Sentence was to show machine tampering....so you seriously think that Dem controlled election centers are going to flip votes from Biden to Trump? Use your head ...

JO
You dumb SUCKKKERS will swallow anything!!!!!

Well.....let's see.....the alternate electors have been sent that's no fairytale son.... soooooo I wouldn't be jumping up and down just now if I were you.

JO

Forum List

Back