So, should we see Trump's Tax Returns before Inauguration Day?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.

Just a simple question, really.....Since trump is set to be sworn in on January 20th, just 42 or so days from now, should the public be allowed to.....AT THE VERY LEAST.....see the IRS letter stating that Trump is "under audit" on his tax returns and FINALLY view where Trump has investments, possible conflicts of interests and whether he has paid a couple of dollars in taxes?

Apparently, for right wingers, they would rather NOT know for whom they voted in to run this country.....Amazing how ignorance is truly bliss.
No, it's not required, thanks.

Hell no, and I hope he has nude illegal women serving guests at the ball, and that he pays them less than min wage.

There is not enough time to craft a tax bill.

These are the most technical bills that Congress ever does and they take years to forge.

5e6e6b5b87f3f11a273eaaa8be05257673b9704cff13b947014cfd205e84e01e.jpg

Is Obama done auditing him?

Righties cried for Obama's school records ! But don't give a shit about trumps taxes ?!

I guess Obama's art history grade is more important than the Dons international financial ties .

Repeat after me "President Elect Donald J. Trump."

Nobody cares about his tax returns... that was demonstrated on 11/8.

No, it's not required, thanks

Like I stated, mass "ignorance" IS what got Trump elected.
I think more like despair in the rust belt. No good jobs, and if families save with the little they have to send a kid to a State college, he or she may have ended up waiting tables or working as a bank teller with no benefits and an individual mandate to buy health insurance that's too expensive for anything but a wellness checkup they probably could have done fine without.

We should see them but we won't because Trump probably hasn't paid any in years.

No, it's not required, thanks

Like I stated, mass "ignorance" IS what got Trump elected.
Run a qualified candidate next time.
----------------------------------------------------------- I don't think that your idea is possible . Look who the TRUMP beat out on the 'rino' side and then he soundly kicked illarys Azz . Who else was available Smedely ??
Bernie had a better chance than Hillary, but the DNC stopped that. Oh well, I am enjoying the results!

Do we even know that he is under audit? After a year and a presidential run and the enormous amount of press put into this issue, I have a hard time believing that he is still under audit.

I think he was hiding behind the excuse and never intended on releasing the returns, I don't think they will ever hit the light of day. It's only going to bring him negative press and he has nothing to gain.

Why? Are you just nosey?

Do you think there is time for congress to add it to the list of requirements for president?

Forum List

Back