So a Key Pipeline is Hackable But a Voting Machine is Not?

Is there like.....proof....that voting machines were hacked??

You know.....like the kind of proof that allowed us to ascertain that computers controlling a pipeline were hacked...

And last I checked.....Colonial is a free market company; why didn't they invest in better security?? Or did you think government was supposed to handle their cyber security?
I just hope a nuclear power plant is hit and a Chernobyl ensues...only in a shit hole of course, not America
We know that you hope that. Orange cultists are inherently violent and wish death and destruction on the United States in their anger and grief over their loser orange god.

You can't hack a paper ballot.

We HAVE paper ballots

You know.....like the kind of proof that allowed us to ascertain that computers controlling a pipeline were hacked...

And last I checked.....Colonial is a free market company; why didn't they invest in better security?? Or did you think government was supposed to handle their cyber security?
I just hope a nuclear power plant is hit and a Chernobyl ensues...only in a shit hole of course, not America
We know that you hope that. Orange cultists are inherently violent and wish death and destruction on the United States in their anger and grief over their loser orange god.
Bingo!!!.Hon, I'm not serious, I'll make these posts just for you though...hehehehe

Bingo!!!.Hon, I'm not serious, I'll make these posts just for you though...hehehehe
Get a room you two...

I just hope a nuclear power plant is hit and a Chernobyl ensues.
You have strange hopes...

And where would you "hope" this Chernobyl ensues and what would you hope that Chernobyl leads to??
Only in shit holes, not America. I explained that.Anyway I post this shit to rile up the bloated Bodickalicker
Does it make you moist to think you riled up "Bodickalicker"
No. Just a side gig

Weatherman2020 said:

All pipelines, voting machines, and automatic flush toilets are hackable.

A pipeline being hacked does not mean that all things hackable are being hacked.

There is, at present, compelling evidence of a pipeline being hacked, none for voting machines or automatic flush toilets.
I'm working on the auto-toilet hack codes as we speak
I never realized what a riot you are.lololol

Why don't you ask the Democrats, they claimed the voting machines were hacked in 2016

Why don't you ask the Democrats, they claimed the voting machines were hacked in 2016
No they didn't actually. Why lie

Nobody is defining WHERE the supposed adding or switching of votes is supposed to occur

As votes are cast
When they are tabulated at the local level
At the county level
At the state level

Show me where any Democrat claims the voting machines were hacked in 2016

You are making it up

Weatherman2020 said:

A pipeline being hacked does not mean that all things hackable are being hacked.

There is, at present, compelling evidence of a pipeline being hacked, none for voting machines or automatic flush toilets.
The joke about the toilets is pure Prog Alinsky drama. The point is a large amount of people believe the election is stolen. And they ow nothing in allegiance to what festers in D.C. Putting 30 thousand troops there proves it. They know it was stolen. They knew it before the election.

Weatherman2020 said:

The joke about the toilets is pure Prog Alinsky drama. The point is a large amount of people believe the election is stolen. And they ow nothing in allegiance to what festers in D.C. Putting 30 thousand troops there proves it. They know it was stolen. They knew it before the election.
And a “large number of people believe the Q shit so

Weatherman2020 said:

What can be done about a large amount of people who believe the election was stolen regardless of the total lack of evidence?

No matter how much “proof” you provide them, they will cling to their fantasy

No they didn't actually. Why lie

The hell they didn't...lol

The hell they didn't...lol
That doesn’t actually say the voting machines were hacked. The makers of voting machines were targeted. That’s actually different.

It does, actually...

"the GRU compromised the computer network of the Illinois State Board of Elections by exploiting a vulnerability in the SBOE’s website"
That still doesn’t say the voting machines were hacked.

22lcidw said:
... a large amount of people believe the election is stolen.
Yes, blind faith does not require credible evidence.

The Loser's winning in a "Landslide!" after four years of consistent and negative independent public surveys, with no explanation as to how or by whom the vast conspiracy was masterminded, coordinated, and executed, with not a single collaborator among all the Republican officeholders and all the Republican judges who were complicit cited as a suspect, is quite the display of blind faith.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back