Snowflake Participation Trophies (just in time for the inauguration!)

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I am encouraging my friends in joining me to distribute these trophies to all the butthurt snowflakes who are disappointed in the outcome of the 2016 elections. I sincerely believe the problem here is, they don't feel validated because they are used to at least getting a participation trophy or something. I mean, it's been that way for them since they were in diapers... which many may still be, but that's beside the point.

In any event. if we work really hard to distribute these suckers, maybe we can make a few snowflakes feel better as we inaugurate our new president, Donald J. Trump. They can print these out and hang them on the wall next to their other participation awards through the years. It will at least give them the sense that they tried their best and they will feel better about themselves. Some will say, "Boss, aren't you just encouraging them?" And to that I say... NO! We have an obligation to treat these precious little snowflakes like they are special because that's the way their parents raised them. It's not THEIR fault.... just like nothing ever is, don't you know? So let us all show some compassion and share these special participation trophies with those who are clearly suffering in their bitter defeat.
pt.jpg

Forum List

Back