Smells like queer spirit: How '90s punks Pansy Division blazed a trail as one of rock's first openly gay bands

Fellatio Man-- -- -- I've heard many a pet name before, but until today, I never heard of any guy who wanted to willingly be known as 'Fellatio Man," and was proud of it to boot. I can't imagine how ashamed and disappointed you will be of yourself someday when you ever come to your senses and grow the fuck up.
werent the beatles and stones gay

Not sure what the point of this thread is.
It is supposed to be a discussion of the San Francisco queercore band Pansy Division. But certain members (all so far) are uncomfortable with anything but a hetererosexual rock band.
Fellatio Man-- -- -- I've heard many a pet name before, but until today, I never heard of any guy who wanted to willingly be known as 'Fellatio Man," and was proud of it to boot. I can't imagine how ashamed and disappointed you will be of yourself someday when you ever come to your senses and grow the fuck up.
Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
We see your fascination with fellating.

:itsok: it is ok. I am sure your friends know by now.

San Francisco queercore band Pansy Division sounds great.

Really, Lil? You were discussing blow jobs in the third grade? Maybe that is why you grew up to be such a miserable failure as an adult!

And there we go, right back with the penis talk.
Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
We see your fascination with fellating.

Pansy Division blazed a trail as one of rock's first openly gay bands​

rock on!

Never heard of them, and as there is mountains of great music already out there from people who don't make a show of their personal sexual orientation, I will never even give this band a listen as I'm sure the music is crap.
Cool story bro! Read the thread and listen and watch the video.
Get back to me, never :confused:

In case you haven't noticed from my avatar, I'm a SERIOUS audio and musicphile who designs and engineers some of his own playback equipment and have no time for any crap that might interest a person like you.
wow:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Nothing particularly unique about homos in music. I remember as a youth, how it was pointed out to me that Donny Osmond was queer. And Osmond was hardly the only one. Elton John was straight back then, but Bernie Taupin was huge at having his butthole taken according to music fans I knew back then.

Forum List

Back