Sloppy Steve Bannon says Trump's end is near,investigation into financials will prove he's a scumbag

So..Bannon fails in Europe..so his strategy is to make waves here in US--does anyone even listen to this loser anymore?

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

"Steve Bannon’s setback in opening an academy for nationalist politicians in Italy crowns an ill-fated European adventure for the political strategist. His Napoleonic plans on the old continent ran into an obstacle he obviously failed to foresee: Europe is not the U.S."

iu

Last edited:
  • Banned
Stand by for 2am tweets!
he already slammed Bette Middler at 2am uk time where he is visiting!

"Washed up psycho @BetteMidler was forced to apologize for a statement she attributed to me that turned out to be totally fabricated by her in order to make “your great president” look really bad. She got caught, just like the Fake News Media gets caught. A sick scammer!"

Trump needs to learn how to win gracefully. If he acts presidential he wins in 2020. If the Fed lowers interest rates the economy will keep rolling. If he gets decent trade deals the economy keeps rolling. If Mexico cuts down on migrants, he wins. I'm hoping Trump is not wired too tight to win in 2020.

Trump needs to learn how to win gracefully. If he acts presidential he wins in 2020. If the Fed lowers interest rates the economy will keep rolling. If he gets decent trade deals the economy keeps rolling. If Mexico cuts down on migrants, he wins. I'm hoping Trump is not wired too tight to win in 2020.
/——/ I’m sure President Trump values your advice as much as we do, I’m sure of it. I’m serious, stop laughing over there...

We already knew he's a sccumbag. He's a multi bilionaire right ? WTF do his "financials" have to do with anything? He's been battling the Illegal Revenuse Sociopaths for decades

A real estate developer from Queens.

Yep, he has done some questionable things, including paying off corrupt Democratic politicians.

With respect, Trump should NOT act presidential while the left, media, and GOP RINO's attack him like rabid dogs. The reason he won in 2016 is he fought back and beat them at their own game.

With respect, Trump should NOT act presidential while the left, media, and GOP RINO's attack him like rabid dogs. The reason he won in 2016 is he fought back and beat them at their own game.
Besides, he's just not that good of an actor...

Besides, he's just not that good of an actor...
How many years was his show on TV?

Forum List

Back