Sick and gory

Again not defending...but I thought about this.
A trauma physician learns over an extended period of time before they are allowed to operate on their own.
In a war scenario...you don't have that luxury. I would rather a goat be tested on than a live soldier get emergency care by someone with no experience in repairing a traumatic injury.
I don't like this either....rather barbaric...but what is another option?

And, the military also tests body armor using pigs. Porcine tissue is very similar to human tissue, thus the reason.

They are sedated as well.

A trauma physician learns over an extended period of time before they are allowed to operate on their own.
In a war scenario...you don't have that luxury. I would rather a goat be tested on than a live soldier get emergency care by someone with no experience in repairing a traumatic injury.

all trauma trainees have to do is go train in a dc hospital or perhaps chicago, they'll get all the damn trauma training they need under close supervision.. Torturing goats is fucking inhumane.

There is no need of this, we are far to advanced to have too do this.

I thought from the title this might be about the Palin's Alaska show that was on.

there is no need to hunt for sport or trophys either.

And besides they only used muslim goats in the film.

Last edited:

all trauma trainees have to do is go train in a dc hospital or perhaps chicago, they'll get all the damn trauma training they need under close supervision.. Torturing goats is fucking inhumane.

Exactly.:clap2:

What was done to rabbits, chickens, etc., over at the Ranger Camp back when at Ft Benning would have horrified bigrebnc.

I thought from the title this might be about the Palin's Alaska show that was on.

That's why any hunters in Alaska are required by law to preserve the animal for consumption. If they don't want to eat it, they have to preserve the meat and deliver it to some shelter or some other charity for eating.

That's why any hunters in Alaska are required by law to preserve the animal for consumption. If they don't want to eat it, they have to preserve the meat and deliver it to some shelter or some other charity for eating.

The people who live in Alaska hunt to eat. They cannot afford to the luxury of beef flown in from stateside.

The people who live in Alaska hunt to eat. They cannot afford to the luxury of beef flown in from stateside.
I'm sure a lot of them do. My point is that there is no such thing as "trophy hunting" in Alaska, at least legally.

I'm sure a lot of them do. My point is that there is no such thing as "trophy hunting" in Alaska, at least legally.

I lived there for eight years growing up. My father killed exactly two moose per year, and we had salmon.. that's what we ate.

What was done to rabbits, chickens, etc., over at the Ranger Camp back when at Ft Benning would have horrified bigrebnc.
Listen up ass hat I have no problem killing animals for food, the problem starts when you mistreat them.
You have no idea what was going on with that silly butt remark, my dimbulb friend.

Dumb ass you comprehend very little I said I have no problem killing animals for food. The problem is when you mistreat them. If you don't understand that walk away.

Forum List

Back