Show Me Your Green Card!

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
I am getting the feeling that there are certain people here among us who ought not be here around us. Maybe we need to start requiring proof of citizenship.

I am getting the feeling that there are certain people here among us who ought not be here around us. Maybe we need to start requiring proof of citizenship.
We do have two ILLEGALS that post here once in a while. But we get more trouble from the homo jihadist group. Two of the ones in clown suits post from OUTSIDE the United States. The "female" clown is an admitted lesbian as well.

We have WAY to many fags and dykes here.

• Banned
I get the feeling that ignorance and stupidity is a prerequisite for being conservative.
Yeah, Clayton, it's all ignorance and stupidity. That is, until the fabric of our nation is shredded by our administration's shoving these immigrants into our country, all of which refusing to assimilate yet demanding that they be beneficiaries of funds and services financed by American taxpayers.

Call it what you will, Clayton, you leftist whack job. A nation-state has to maintain a certain level of unity in order to survive. Obama's people are deliberately trying to disrupt this unity. And why shouldn't he? He is a "community organizer", after all. Alinsky said that you must disrupt the community and then you may reorganize it in the manner you see fit.

Based upon everything I see, current circumstances perfectly comport to the Alinsky model that both Obama and Hillary Clinton adhere to. You have to be a total moron to fail to recognize what is going on today.

no ironhead....

i'll be damned if I would ever agree to having to carry ''PAPERS'' in order to live in my country of birth, ''the land of the free''!

Our government has failed us...no one in Congress is doing anything about it...and it is Congress's duty... they do need to address our situation with illegals...and yes, they do need to compromise...

I think both sides agree that something needs to be done to stop further influx of more illegals...

Regardless, why put more restrictions, like us citizens having to carry ''papers'' like the Nazi's required, when us citizens are not the ones breaking the law, by being an illegal immigrant???

We aren't breaking the law...we were born here....

GO AFTER THE PERPS, not the innocent....

and go after Congress to get off their Royal asses, and do something, for a CHANGE....

they are all mouth and no action....

I shouldn't have to feel like I'm living in Nazi Germany because of congress's ineptitude and inaction. That's just BS!!

no ironhead....

i'll be damned if I would ever agree to having to carry ''PAPERS'' in order to live in my country of birth, ''the land of the free''!

Our government has failed us...no one in Congress is doing anything about it...and it is Congress's duty... they do need to address our situation with illegals...and yes, they do need to compromise...

I think both sides agree that something needs to be done to stop further influx of more illegals...

Regardless, why put more restrictions, like us citizens having to carry ''papers'' like the Nazi's required, when us citizens are not the ones breaking the law, by being an illegal immigrant???

and go after Congress to get off their Royal asses, and do something, for a CHANGE....

I shouldn't have to feel like I'm living in Nazi Germany because of congress's ineptitude and inaction. That's just BS!!
That liberal whiny sh8t of yours is all fine UNTIL you get down to the task of sorting folks out. How you going to do that moron?

no ironhead....

That liberal whiny sh8t of yours is all fine UNTIL you get down to the task of sorting folks out. How you going to do that moron?
HOW did they figure out we have at least 11 million plus illegals here Dark Fury?

no ironhead....

HOW did they figure out we have at least 11 million plus illegals here Dark Fury?
How about you reply DIRECTLY to the question idiot. HOW are you going to sort them out? And idiot they say 11 to 15 million here and that is just a GUESS.

Show us ALL up sort them out. Moron.

no ironhead....

How about you reply DIRECTLY to the question idiot. HOW are you going to sort them out? And idiot they say 11 to 15 million here and that is just a GUESS.

OK, let me spell it out for you, since you can't seem to....

WE ALREADY KNOW who is illegal and who is not...we have social security numbers and id numbers from IRS that identify illegals, we have driver's licenses that already identify illegals, we have welfare services that have already identified the undocumented,

We ALREADY KNOW who they are Dark Fury, there just is not the money to deport them...and give them due process, their day in court....which is required by law before deportation...

this is a ruse, there is no need to make us all carry our Nazi PAPERS....they already know who millions of them are and can start with them, IF CONGRESS TRULY HAD THE WILL to do such...

no ironhead....

WE ALREADY KNOW who is illegal and who is not...we have social security numbers and id numbers from IRS that identify illegals, we have driver's licenses that already identify illegals, we have welfare services that have already identified the undocumented,

We ALREADY KNOW who they are Dark Fury, there just is not the money to deport them...and give them due process, their day in court....which is required by law before deportation...

this is a ruse, there is no need to make us all carry our Nazi PAPERS....they already know who millions of them are and can start with them, IF CONGRESS TRULY HAD THE WILL to do such...
If they are NOT citizens they should NOT be afforded due process. And you idiot liberals call checking them our racial profiling. How stupid is that? Do you truly think we need to check Asians to see if they are Mexican?

The county I LIVE in TRIES to deport 2,000 a MONTH that's right MONTH. But YOUR due process and slow courts plus MANDATORY bail sets them free. WE catch them but you and your posse of retards will NOT deport them.

no ironhead....

If they are NOT citizens they should NOT be afforded due process. And you idiot liberals call checking them our racial profiling. How stupid is that? Do you truly think we need to check Asians to see if they are Mexican?

The county I LIVE in TRIES to deport 2,000 a MONTH that's right MONTH. But YOUR due process and slow courts plus MANDATORY bail sets them free. WE catch them but you and your posse of retards will NOT deport them.
it's not fair to the US citizens here that are Hispanic...to just stop and search anyone that looks Hispanic....it BREAKS the Constitution idiot.

And also, HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR CERTAIN they are illegals WITHOUT DUE PROCESS?

Laws in this Country are for EVERYONE HERE, not just citizens you dummy... why do you think they wanted the combatants we captured put in Guantanimo? sheesh, go back to school, and pay ATTENTION this time....

it's not fair to the US citizens here that are Hispanic...to just stop and search anyone that looks Hispanic....it BREAKS the Constitution idiot.

Laws in this Country are for EVERYONE HERE, not just citizens you dummy... why do you think they wanted the combatants we captured put in Guantanimo? sheesh, go back to school, and pay ATTENTION this time....
Correct.

One is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he is found guilty of entering the country absent authorization.

Undocumented immigrants are entitled to due process of the law. (Plyler v. Doe)

This demonstrates the ignorance and stupidity of Trump and other nitwits on the right who want to ‘mass deport’ twelve million people.

no ironhead....

You are required to carry papers now - driver's license or photo ID, auto insurance card, whatever. Also, there is nothing wrong with making someone present a certificate of citizenship. Hell, if you prefer we can just put a little red mark on their driver's license to signify that they are legally residing in our country and, therefore, legally entitled to all of the benefits that entails.

In other words, if you have to show your ID for a traffic stop, to turn on utilities, to get a library card, to open a bank account, to obtain insurance, to register your kid for school, or to obtain a public benefit, then your ID card should have a visible and conspicuous mark indicating that you are a legal citizen. If not, then 1. You are denied whatever you are applying for, and 2. You are reported to authorities and then promptly detained for a commitment hearing.

It is not at all hard to implement this. If you were born here, then you take a certified copy of your birth certificate to the DMV and get your new license. Hell, it is stupid not to have a copy of your birth certificate anyway, as many times in life you have to produce it. If you were not born here, then you got to get your papers from the US government showing that you legally were made a US citizen. Once you prove citizenship, then they put a big red stamp on your license or ID.

Notice, I don't even care if a non-resident gets a drivers' license, as I am thoughtful enough to realize that the process to become a citizen is time consuming or the immigrant may just be here on a work visa. I don't care if they drive on our roads, as long as they are licensed. But, if you are going to take my tax money for benefits or services (eg, police protection), then you damn well better be following the rules and immigrated here legally.

Care4All, you are clearly being melodramatic and absurd here. Do you even realize this or or it your default setting?

Well, Care4Herself, which is it: do we know who they are or not? You are all over the place, proving once again that women have no place in policy discussions because they just about always lack the ability to subordinate their emotions to reason.

They can have their due process. Nobody is saying otherwise. You investigate them with cause. You arrest them with probable cause to believe they have immigrated here without following our laws, you give them a hearing in front of an ALJ. Then if they have been found to be here illegally you deport their ass.

Your lack of understanding of our system of justice is disturbing. For example, I suggest that you ought to be able to document your citizenship if just cause exists to doubt your citizenship. That is all I said. You take that innocuous statement and make the leap to Nazi Germany. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally crippled or what?

Well, Care4Herself, which is it: do we know who they are or not? You are all over the place, proving once again that women have no place in policy discussions because they just about always lack the ability to subordinate their emotions to reason.

They can have their due process. Nobody is saying otherwise. You investigate them with cause. You arrest them with probable cause to believe they have immigrated here without following our laws, you give them a hearing in front of an ALJ. Then if they have been found to be here illegally you deport their ass.

Your lack of understanding of our system of justice is disturbing. For example, I suggest that you ought to be able to document your citizenship if just cause exists to doubt your citizenship. That is all I said. You take that innocuous statement and make the leap to Nazi Germany. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you mentally crippled or what?
You are one silly goose if you don't even understand what your own op leads to, and is saying.

no ironhead....

It's really no different than carrying a DL and if it meant they were going to get rid of illegals I'd be alright with it.
You want government healthcare? Prove you're a citizen.
You want a DL? Prove you're a citizen.
You want welfare? Prove you're a citizen.
You want a job? Prove you're a citizen.
There would be no need to stop and demand someones papers.

You are one silly goose if you don't even understand what your own op leads to, and is saying.
What YOU think is the consequence of the OP is only in your brain, little lady!

Forum List

Back