Should We Blame Corona On The Liberals?

Buck stops with China Government and no one else!

why be silly ?? Blaming China won't save the world's population, Fighting pandemics will!!! !+1=2

Stop trolling please!

The CDC is a U.S. agency that monitors diseases and give guidelines for us in the States the United Nations WHO monitor the entire World but when you have rogue Governments like China that deny you access so you can verify the outbreak what can the U.S. and the World do to combat the outbreak?

The Outbreak occurred in China like SARS and Swine Flu and it is recorded that China rejected the U.S. help when it was first being told about the danger of this Virus!

Had it not been for that Doctor the World would have been in the dark even now and wondering where this virus came from!

So how do you combat a Virus that originated in China when China government has done everything it can to hamper the investigation?

They want the government to control women's uterus. There's one.

no they want to stop baby murder
which they regard as a legitimate function of govt. Do you see now?

You can make excuses for what they want to do but it's big government trying to control a woman's life.

That's one of the most personal situations and decisions a woman can make. The government has no business getting involved.

You can make all the excuses you want but conservatives love big government in all aspects of our lives including very private ones.

Conservatives just don't want to pay taxes.

you can reply to this but now that you've shown you are a liar there is no reason for me to read anymore of your posts. I won't read or reply to any reply you post.

I don't believe a word from someone when I know they're a liar.

Of course!! The Center for Disease Control is a liberal, federal, monopoly, bureaucracy. Their only job is to get out of bed every day and plan how to prevent a disease pandemic exactly and precisely like Corona. And yet they failed completely. Worse, they discouraged other superior players from competing with them even after the virus broke out, and then botched their own initial effort to develop and mass produce test kits. This arrogance, complacency, incompetence wastefulness, and contempt for others is the essence of liberal monopoly.

Despite the CDC's unlimited budget and "greatest" minds in the world, China, South Korea, Germany, Washington State, and several, sometimes tiny, private companies were critical weeks ahead of the vaunted CDC. And that is with the attitude, fostered by the CDC, they shouldn't worry about really big events like this pandemic because the world's premier disease control agency and liberal bureaucracy is on the case.

The CDC should be eliminated and replaced by a agency that minimally supports and depends on private companies and other governments around the world like the ones that were far ahead of them on Corona!
What is this need to blame someone for a disease? Sometime the whole of mankind is pretty stupid. It's a disease and it wants to live so it aggressively seeks a host. All of them, from the dinosaurs on have either evolved or gone dormant, but in one form or another, they're still around. We will never know who woke up this particular strain. We don't need blame, we need a competent plan of action to defeat it as we did to it's ancestors. Most of our efforts are trial and error because stuff keeps morphing on us, but sitting around looking for blame is useless and downright stupid

WHERE ARE THE TEST KITS?

Hmm...This week, I was reminded of the conservative and right wing prattling from 2009. Death panels. And I was thinking that if the virus overwhelmed our hospital system (as is currently threatening in Italy), they'll get their alt-right wish in real time.
PolitiFact - PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'

What dems would like is a return to intellectualism and sanity in the White house instead of retardation and greed.

Trump's response was stellar. Closing the border early is what allowed democrats to have nothing but lies to rely on.

I KNOW what's going on, and it's NOT the president the smart ones are blaming.

We need to CRUSH the Democrats in November in every branch of government!
From what you post you seem to think, ha ha, that the democrats have somehow caused the nations problems.
Caused every bit of it. Death penalty to democrats.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can the economy crash when money continues to be spent?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. A simultaneously halt nationwide that goes long enough may make a crash happen, but it of course would depend on how long it were to go for.
Yeah, kinda is.

Forum List

Back