Should Trump Fire Bill Barr??

"Trump is displeased with Barr for appearing to break with him over the claims of voter fraud, these sources said. The Washington Post reported earlier Wednesday that Trump was said to be livid at Barr and that one official suggested that there was a chance he could be fired. One of the people familiar with the situation said some people around Trump have tried to persuade him not to fire Barr. The source was also skeptical that Trump would follow through on any firing, noting that he has previously aimed his ire at officials who ended up keeping their jobs."

I know the MAGA cult is furious with Bill Barr right now -- just take a look at the safe space known as Parler -- filled with tons of "assassinate Bill Barr" comments --- but why should Trump fire Bill Barr with just 45 days or so left in his first term??

Don't these people know that the Durham report isn't finished yet? In fact, Bill Barr gave John Durham extra special investigator powers so he can go after the Biden campaign and Hunter's laptop -- the MAGA cult needs to trust the process and believe that in Trump's second term, he will announce the arrests of Obama, Hillary, the Bidens and Biden's foot doctor....be patient....
It's a far cry from Obamas AG Eric Holder who would literally do anything Obama told him to do and ended up being the only AG in US history to be held in contempt of Congress for his criminal activity with the guns for drug lords program.

Are you kidding me, Barr has been nothing but a flunky for Trump.
Exactly. The last five words of Meuller's report is 'it does not exonerate him' ... and Barr, who got to read it before the General Public, came out ahead of the release to say 'completely exonerated!' - - - thus a two year campaign of calling it a hoax, when calling it a hoax was the hoax. CULT. Dupes gunna dupe.

View attachment 424585

You really are a fucking idiot - i mean A FUCKING IDIOT.
No prosecution ever exonerates a suspect. - ever.
That line was put in especially for FUCKING IDIOTS LIKE YOU.
Barr didn't say that it exonerated him.
So you are a regular idiot on top of a fucking idiot.
Meanwhile, Trump's own attorney is calling for the governor of Georgia to be locked up.....

And you and other Trump cultists are looking like 5 yr olds yelling "Don't talk about my Daddy!!!"

No, biffy boy, white people actually know who their daddies are.

Biffy Boy - still not good at this

Especially since what the Democratic Media said that Barr said - is not what he said.

What did he say?

Here -

“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election,” a DOJ spokesperson said in a statement. “That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

"Trump is displeased with Barr for appearing to break with him over the claims of voter fraud, these sources said. The Washington Post reported earlier Wednesday that Trump was said to be livid at Barr and that one official suggested that there was a chance he could be fired. One of the people familiar with the situation said some people around Trump have tried to persuade him not to fire Barr. The source was also skeptical that Trump would follow through on any firing, noting that he has previously aimed his ire at officials who ended up keeping their jobs."

I know the MAGA cult is furious with Bill Barr right now -- just take a look at the safe space known as Parler -- filled with tons of "assassinate Bill Barr" comments --- but why should Trump fire Bill Barr with just 45 days or so left in his first term??

Don't these people know that the Durham report isn't finished yet? In fact, Bill Barr gave John Durham extra special investigator powers so he can go after the Biden campaign and Hunter's laptop -- the MAGA cult needs to trust the process and believe that in Trump's second term, he will announce the arrests of Obama, Hillary, the Bidens and Biden's foot doctor....be patient....
It's a far cry from Obamas AG Eric Holder who would literally do anything Obama told him to do and ended up being the only AG in US history to be held in contempt of Congress for his criminal activity with the guns for drug lords program.

Are you kidding me, Barr has been nothing but a flunky for Trump.
Exactly. The last five words of Meuller's report is 'it does not exonerate him' ... and Barr, who got to read it before the General Public, came out ahead of the release to say 'completely exonerated!' - - - thus a two year campaign of calling it a hoax, when calling it a hoax was the hoax. CULT. Dupes gunna dupe.

View attachment 424585

You really are a fucking idiot - i mean A FUCKING IDIOT.
No prosecution ever exonerates a suspect. - ever.
That line was put in especially for FUCKING IDIOTS LIKE YOU.
Barr didn't say that it exonerated him.
So you are a regular idiot on top of a fucking idiot.
Meanwhile, Trump's own attorney is calling for the governor of Georgia to be locked up.....

And you and other Trump cultists are looking like 5 yr olds yelling "Don't talk about my Daddy!!!"

No, biffy boy, white people actually know who their daddies are.
When getting your ass kicked online...again.....

Resort to saying more goofy shit....

William Barr personally declared that Epstein killed himself, too...as well as lying about the Meuller report - - - all to carry water for the Orange cult. So yeah...if having integrity for once is what ultimately gets him fired, that would almost be as fucking hilarious as Orange Baby Huey's meltdown because he lost the election.

Factually False - each of your claims
Oh, you're a fact follower, eh? Otayyyyyy, Cultist, but I'm guessing you don't like Facts outside your bubble:

1607004329041.png

'if we had confidence the President didn't commit obstruction, we would so state'
'it also does not exonerate him.'

Making this a factual lie, if we like facts:

1607004488918.png

I lied about Epstein, too?

Hmm, here are the facts, Cultist:

But investigations by the F.B.I. and the Justice Department’s Inspector General have put to rest those suspicions, proving Mr. Epstein’s death was a suicide, Mr. Barr said. He said that he personally reviewed security camera footage showing that no one entered the area where Mr. Epstein was housed on the night he died.

And then, finally having integrity...also a fact. Damn, I'm good, Cultist!

William Barr personally declared that Epstein killed himself, too...as well as lying about the Meuller report - - - all to carry water for the Orange cult. So yeah...if having integrity for once is what ultimately gets him fired, that would almost be as fucking hilarious as Orange Baby Huey's meltdown because he lost the election.

Oh, you're a fact follower, eh? Otayyyyyy, Cultist, but I'm guessing you don't like Facts outside your bubble:

View attachment 424591

'if we had confidence the President didn't commit obstruction, we would so state'

View attachment 424592

But investigations by the F.B.I. and the Justice Department’s Inspector General have put to rest those suspicions, proving Mr. Epstein’s death was a suicide, Mr. Barr said. He said that he personally reviewed security camera footage showing that no one entered the area where Mr. Epstein was housed on the night he died.

Now its 3 lies.

View attachment 424591

View attachment 424592

Now its 3 lies.
:itsok: That's a good cultist, don't pop that bubble.

View attachment 424591

View attachment 424592

Now its 3 lies.
I've said it before and I will say it again....

85% of the Trumpers you encounter online only do it because they think it pisses someone else off.....anything to "own the libs"

If Trumpers thought not breathing would trigger the libs -- they would suffocate themselves to death....

View attachment 424591

View attachment 424592

Now its 3 lies.
I've said it before and I will say it again....

85% of the Trumpers you encounter online only do it because they think it pisses someone else off.....anything to "own the libs"

If Trumpers thought not breathing would trigger the libs -- they would suffocate themselves to death....
That's ok, because equally as delightful for me is that I know they become emotionally irate, obsessive and triggered when presented with merely factual information...and confession: that's all I'm getting out of this. :)

Especially since what the Democratic Media said that Barr said - is not what he said.

What did he say?

I realize that you would need to look for it pretty hard, because that is how Google works.
They post hundreds of sources that say the same same -
The truth must be dug for.

He indicated that to this point the investigators within the DOJ had not found fraud in a significant quantity to change the current outcome.
He did not indicate that the DOJ had completed any investigations - no comment was made about any other investigations or any legal fillings.

So at this point, no fraud in the 2020 election.

If credibility is based solely on what Glorious Leader tells them to think......then Barr citing the lack of actual evidence to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy would be a heretic.

He would then be folded into the 'stolen election' conspiracy....as these things tend to be voracious.

Last edited:

What did he say?

I realize that you would need to look for it pretty hard, because that is how Google works.

He indicated that to this point the investigators within the DOJ had not found fraud in a significant quantity to change the current outcome.
He did not indicate that the DOJ had completed any investigations - no comment was made about any other investigations or any legal fillings.

False, of course.

What did he say?

False, of course.

So Trump Humpers claim there is wide spread fraud, you just can't provide any evidence. In any election there are improprietes, correct?

What did he say?

False, of course.

So Trump Humpers claim there is wide spread fraud, you just can't provide any evidence. In any election there are improprietes, correct?

Always - of course

Not to the level that we have this time.

You have seen it - You don't agree with it, but you've seen it.

Just because Bill Barr is not investigating in a manner you would like him to doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Not even certain if or exactly how it would fall under the DOJ.
I suppose after a state certifies a result - then it might fall under the DOJ if the papers were signed knowing there was fraud.
Other wise it seems like a case for the Attorneys and The Courts.

This is yet another fake news story. Bill Barr said one thing and the leftists in the media took it totally out of context....claiming he said something that was totally different.
How The Fuck do these people get inside knowledge of what Trump is saying in private?
Well....the same anonymous sources that said Russian Collusion was genuine.

What did he say?

False, of course.

Always - of course

Just because Bill Barr is not investigating in a manner you would like him to doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I suppose after a state certifies a result - then it might fall under the DOJ if the papers were signed knowing there was fraud.

When did mail in ballots become illegal?

Why is Trump not challenging the states he won?

What did he say?

False, of course.

Always - of course

Or....anyone else on the ballot. If the ballot itself was illegal, wouldn't the House Reps and Senators ALSO be unconstitutionally elected?

Then there is the Doctrine of Laches. Many of these suits waited until the election was complete to see if they liked the results. And only if Trump didn't win, did they file suit.

If team Trump genuinely through that the process was unconstitutional.....why not legally challenge it BEFORE the election rather than waiting until after?

This is yet another fake news story. Bill Barr said one thing and the leftists in the media took it totally out of context....claiming he said something that was totally different.
How The Fuck do these people get inside knowledge of what Trump is saying in private?
Well....the same anonymous sources that said Russian Collusion was genuine.

What Barr said is that they haven't found fraud that would have altered the election results.

Undermining the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

What did he say?

False, of course.

Always - of course

Tell me that you know the difference between absentee voting and the mail in voting done this year, or I will permanently understand that you are too ignorant to continue to conservse with.

I was told that would be incompetent and fickle if he did, so who knows...

Forum List

Back