Should someone have shoot these cops?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Would you have stopped it or would you have allowed the two cops too kill in cold blood?

Kelly Thomas death: 1 cop in jail, 1 on bail - Local News - Orange County, CA - Santa Ana, CA - msnbc.com

Orange County prosecutors charged a Fullerton police officer with murder on Wednesday, saying he launched a lethal assault on a homeless man with the words: My fists are getting ready to f--- you up.
A second officer, accused of repeatedly smashing victim Kelly Thomas in the face with a Taser, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, District Attorney Tony Rackauckas announced.

Would you have stopped it or would you have allowed the two cops too kill in cold blood?

Kelly Thomas death: 1 cop in jail, 1 on bail - Local News - Orange County, CA - Santa Ana, CA - msnbc.com

Orange County prosecutors charged a Fullerton police officer with murder on Wednesday, saying he launched a lethal assault on a homeless man with the words: My fists are getting ready to f--- you up.
A second officer, accused of repeatedly smashing victim Kelly Thomas in the face with a Taser, was charged with involuntary manslaughter, District Attorney Tony Rackauckas announced.

Come on gun grabbers step up and make your case why we don't need guns in the hands of citizens. Who protects you from cops like this?

They beat this poor sod to death why, exactly?

And worse, they're only going to get is 15 years for premeditated sadistic murder?!

Hang 'em.

Hang 'em high in the town square.

Let their fetid corpses hang there. Let the kites peck out their eye and pick their bones clean.

That what we used to do the pirates, and that is exactly what we ought to do with pirates operating behind the color of the law, too.

Last edited:
How could these cops have been stop while they were beating this man to death? This is why I refuse to allowany gun rstriction in my life.

They beat this poor sod to death why, exactly?

And worse, they're only going to get is 15 years for premeditated sadistic murder?!

Hang 'em.

Hang 'em high in the town square.

Let their fetid corpses hang there. Let the kites peck out their eye and pick their bones clean.

That what we used to do the pirates, and that is exactly what we ought to do with pirates operating behind the color of the law, too.

Naaaa let them be big bubba's bitch night after night for rest of their life. We have a problem with our police forces and it needs attention.

It's amazing how fast a cyber mob can form over a couple of sentences. You can see which side the media is on when it took four writers to come up with the sentence "smashed in the face with a taser" rather than hit in the face. Let's see how the evidence pans out before you bloodthirsty vultures get to "hang 'em high". I'm confident that justice will prevail even in the peoples republik of California.

Nothing new in my eyes, some people put coppers up high on some damn pedestal, like they are above the rest of us.
This only proves my point more, some cops are fuckers. Worthless scum asses who think they are better and badder and their shit don't stink.
Stories like this make me sick........
Would I have helped?? I don't know how I could have helped....I don't own a gun, and I sure wouldn't have gone up and kicked them with my foot, they probably would have punched my lights out.
But I think they should have been sent away to prison forever. Lock them up and throw away the key. Even forget to give'm a meal a time or two.

It's amazing how fast a cyber mob can form over a couple of sentences. You can see which side the media is on when it took four writers to come up with the sentence "smashed in the face with a taser" rather than hit in the face. Let's see how the evidence pans out before you bloodthirsty vultures get to "hang 'em high". I'm confident that justice will prevail even in the peoples republik of California.

Thing is it doesn't matter how it was written, what matters is a man was killed for nothing with the bear hands of two cops. Would you have stood there and watched it just to be a monday morning quarterback? If I see two cops beating the crap out of a guy I will shoot them. And yes I can tell when an arrest is being made and when a crime is being commited. There will be no justice because a man has died at the hands of the law.

Nothing new in my eyes, some people put coppers up high on some damn pedestal, like they are above the rest of us.
This only proves my point more, some cops are fuckers. Worthless scum asses who think they are better and badder and their shit don't stink.
Would I have helped?? I don't know how I could have helped....I don't own a gun, and I sure wouldn't have gone up and kicked them with my foot, they probably would have punched my lights out.
But I think they should have been sent away to prison forever. Lock them up and throw away the key. Even forget to give'm a meal a time or two.

So you stand by and watch cops murder a man? If it means geting my ass kicked or killed I will still stepo in.

So you stand by and watch cops murder a man? If it means geting my ass kicked or killed I will still stepo in.

I have a cell phone, I would have definitely called for help from somebody!
I'm a damn woman for Christ's sake.....and I am responsible for the care and raising of a 12 year old child right now........why the fuck would I risk putting my own life in danger??
Calling for back up would be the best I would do...and scream, yeah I could do that.
You make it sound like I would stand there and watch, and I assure you, that I would not do....I hate violence of any kind.
But what would you expect a person to do who has no weapon??

I'm a damn woman for Christ's sake.....and I am responsible for the care and raising of a 12 year old child right now........why the fuck would I risk putting my own life in danger??
Calling for back up would be the best I would do...and scream, yeah I could do that.
You make it sound like I would stand there and watch, and I assure you, that I would not do....I hate violence of any kind.

I'm sure people called 9-11 but a lot of good that does the man thats dead.

Thats why you carry for that reason

Some people don't feel comfortable with a gun.......and I am one of those people. I couldn't shoot one to save my own damn life, I would be of no help to another human being if I can't shoot one.

Thing is it doesn't matter how it was written, what matters is a man was killed for nothing with the bear hands of two cops. Would you have stood there and watched it just to be a monday morning quarterback? If I see two cops beating the crap out of a guy I will shoot them. And yes I can tell when an arrest is being made and when a crime is being commited. There will be no justice because a man has died at the hands of the law.

Don't ever volunteer for jury duty reb. It matters how it's written because that's all you lynch mobsters have to go on so far.

The place to Fight these Cop's is in the Court Room. If you can't reason with them on the scene, Document what you can, and get Witness Information. You fight Them and They will use the Force of the System against you. You shoot at them, in a situation like that, and you will be lucky if there are any remains to identify. A Photo has allot more power than a gun nowadays. Think about it after you calm down.

Come on gun grabbers step up and make your case why we don't need guns in the hands of citizens. Who protects you from cops like this?
The only person remotely justified to defend himself with deadly force would be the attacked homeless man. And those with a ‘well-documented history of schizophrenia’ tend not to be authorized to own firearms.

If your scenario involves armed citizens who happened upon the attack and start shooting at the police in an effort to save the homeless man, you’re exhibiting your profound and comprehensive ignorance of the law.

The Second Amendment right to self-defense means just that: self-defense. It doesn’t authorize vigilantism where armed citizens who are not subject to an immediate threat may unilaterally attack a perceived attacker, particularly law enforcement officers.

The militia component of the Second Amendment ensures the people have the means to defend themselves against a government who makes it its official policy to violate the Constitution and illegally preempt the rights of its citizens.

Rogue cops committing criminal acts comes nowhere near that standard, as their actions are not officially sanctioned by any jurisdiction.

Then you deserve to die. Are you being serious here? You seeing two cops hitting a guy..and you would shoot the cops? I call bullshit. Perhaps you are serious and if so, you deserve to die as well. You are no better than those cops.

So you can shoot cops? If that is the case, I do not want you owning guns.

These two cops are horrible for what they did. If you shot them, you would be no better and would be so dead. There is no way you would make it to the station house alive. What the fuck gives you the right to play executioner here?

No wonder the anti gun nuts have such loud voices. Its people like you who hurt responsible gun owners.

Then you deserve to die. Are you being serious here? You seeing two cops hitting a guy..and you would shoot the cops? I call bullshit. Perhaps you are serious and if so, you deserve to die as well. You are no better than those cops.
So the cops werejustified killing the unarmed homeless guy? Saying I should die doesn't bring back the man who was killed by the bear hand of thopse to cops. It will never bring him back to life. So I guess you would just stand there and watch them beat him to death?

So you can shoot cops? If that is the case, I do not want you owning guns.

These two cops are horrible for what they did. If you shot them, you would be no better and would be so dead. There is no way you would make it to the station house alive. What the fuck gives you the right to play executioner here?

No wonder the anti gun nuts have such loud voices. Its people like you who hurt responsible gun owners.

So the cops were justified killing the unarmed homeless guy? Saying I should die or invoking the god offel gun grabbers bullshit, doesn't bring back the man who was killed by the bear hand of thopse to cops. It will never bring him back to life. So I guess you would just stand there and watch them beat him to death?

Forum List

Back