Should Sanders contest SC?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Bernie is way way far behind in this state and, unlike Iowa, he does not have months to lay down the organization he had in Iowa.

On the other hand, if he can keep the race close(60-40 ish?) he can keep Hillary from running away in the delegate count.

Then there is Super Tuesday with all those to campaign and turn voters.

It seems that despite the "Tie in the cornfields", Bernie is still facing a hard contest. Even Obama had help in keeping Hillary's delegate count manageable with extra contestants.

Bernie has to win out right in a large number of states to carry the nomination. The (left)revolution needs lots of money to make it happen, but I doubt Sanders has such finances.

Bernie is way way far behind in this state and, unlike Iowa, he does not have months to lay down the organization he had in Iowa.

On the other hand, if he can keep the race close(60-40 ish?) he can keep Hillary from running away in the delegate count.

It seems that despite the "Tie in the cornfields", Bernie is still facing a hard contest. Even Obama had help in keeping Hillary's delegate count manageable with extra contestants.

Bernie has to win out right in a large number of states to carry the nomination. The (left)revolution needs lots of money to make it happen, but I doubt Sanders has such finances.
So far, all the speculation on this election has been nonsense. No one has been right yet.

wenn2670528.jpg

I think if Bernie can post strong second place finishes and maybe win a few he will be a thorn in the
side of Hillary throughout.

He will have the money....

He'll be ok if he can pull off Nev. He can't win this, imo. But, if he can pull off a win somewhere that isn't whiter than Norway, he can claim some legitimacy to stay in, rather than just weakening Hillary for the more important general. The irony is that Hillary will bury him in the SEC states, which the dems mostly have little chance of actually winning in Nov.

Bernie is going to lose because he doesn't know how to play dirty. It doesn't matter what he does.

I don't see any reason why not. Still weeks away. His campaign seems to think so too:
event.png

Forum List

Back