should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

should queers be allowed to serve openly in the u.s. military?

• Total voters
Yes.

We already have sexual harassment and fraternization regulations to deal with anyone, gay or not, who damages unit integrity by sexual misconduct.

Gay people risk their lives to defend the US, let them openly be who they are.

I think the real question is should Steers be allowed in the military?

Other than the Marines.

That is a tough call Mr. X.

I say hard liquor only in battle and beers only on liberty.

What MAN wants to have to SHOWER with some FAGGOT eyeing him up? Does the straight guy then beat the shit otta the homo? Who gets in trouble?

If you're going to let queers shower with straight guys, then why in the HELL can't straight guys shower with women? The sexual attraction is the same.... is it not?

Homos are a fucking problem, no matter how you fucking look at it.

Last edited:
you need an option for:

leave it up to the those in charge

the CIC and all those who serve

really....what does my opinion or your opinion matter when it comes to battle and the security of our nation? holy crap....we don't like fags....they can't serve......holy crap....we don't like jews.......

the military serves the republic and the president is the CIC.

you need an option for:

really....what does my opinion or your opinion matter when it comes to battle and the security of our nation? holy crap....we don't like fags....they can't serve......holy crap....we don't like jews.......

What if "those in charge" don't agree with "the commander in cheif?"

I have been in a lot of Navy showers and most of the men were so fucking ugly I don't even think the Village People would join.

I don't think it is a real problem.

you need an option for:

i'm sorry...is there someone higher than the CIC? who is in charge again?

I have been in a lot of Navy showers and most of the men were so fucking ugly I don't even think the Village People would join.

I don't think it is a real problem.

Your view point as a heterosexual is noted. I share it. However HOMOS see things differently, and yes, that IS a PROBLEM.

you need an option for:

i'm sorry...is there someone higher than the CIC? who is in charge again?

I'm sorry, but that's not much an answer to my question.

i just want to add

i doubt whether gays openly serve is a constitutional issue, in that, if a superior officer, say obama, the CIC, says gays can serve openly, then guess what, you can't disobey that order on its face as i see no constitutional violation.

you need an option for:

There's this thing called the chain of command ... you might have heard of it ... the POTUS is at the top ...

Forum List

Back