Should liberal country clubs like Beverly Hills Country Club refuse poor people?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Isn't that racist?

Should all private country clubs be illegal, since they indeed refuse service to certain people?

Why do liberals, who supposedly care so much about the poor and down trodden, even belong to private clubs at all?

Remember when that feminist bitch Martha Burk protested that women should be allowed in at Augusta?

0331S5_AUGUSTA_50p.jpg

Ever notice when the media got all behind this hypocritical bitch that they never called her on her hypocrisy? Well, was she really fighting for ALL WOMEN, or just RICH WOMEN? It seems she did not have a problem with the fact that these clubs would not allow you in if you are not rich enough.

So, all of those little ***** holding their stupid signs did not even know they would never have a chance at being a member there.

When the Hollywood scumbags attend their self love awards ceremonies, can a poor person even get within 100 yards of their parties without getting their nuts squashed by a never ending line of armed guards or armed body guards?

So, a private business cannot have the freedom to serve who they want? If it was really a major problem, wouldn't the FREE MARKET work it out by itself? I mean, would they not risk revenues if it was a real problem if people simply did not shop there?

There is no end to liberals and their bullshit. They never acknowledge their hypocrisy.

Our society is full of walls, cops and security perimeters that protect the elite from the rabble, not going to find a lot of liberals who will defend them, that's more of a conservative thing.

Speaking of liberal hypocrisy; you should come to Connecticut; the Gold Coast in Fairfield County; outside of New York City, full of filthy rich liberal hypocrites. There are illegal immigrants (stealing jobs; dont tell me there arent Americans who will do landscaping) all over their manicured lawns; cleaning their pools and trimming their hedges, building stone walls.................
but God forbid a BLACK MAN should be seen walking down the tree-lined streets of Darien, Greenwich, or New Canaan; the cops will be on the scene in a new york minute

idiots and hypocrites

Speaking of liberal hypocrisy; you should come to Connecticut; the Gold Coast in Fairfield County; outside of New York City, full of filthy rich liberal hypocrites. There are illegal immigrants (stealing jobs; dont tell me there arent Americans who will do landscaping) all over their manicured lawns; cleaning their pools and trimming their hedges, building stone walls.................
but God forbid a BLACK MAN should be seen walking down the tree-lined streets of Darien, Greenwich, or New Canaan; the cops will be on the scene in a new york minute

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah, I have a friend (Jewish) whose grandparents belong to a Jewish country club in Florida. It is very elite, and they are about 90% democrats. Virtually all of them vote democrat.

I brought a friend (black friend) to play golf. My Jewish friend had made arrangements and the 3 of us got there.

We were questioned by at least 10 different members on how we got to play and who gave permission. Now, I had played there many times with my Jewish friend there before, and we were never questioned before.

You had to see it. It was so obvious it was because there was a black guy there. The interesting thing too is the black friend was a physician. That came as more of a shock to them.......

My Jewish friend was absolutely mortified by the treatment. I was just chuckling at the blatant hypocrisy.

Should liberal country clubs like Beverly Hills Country Club refuse poor people?

Ever been there? That's not Liberal. And it's Private, therefore protected to a large extent. And Augusta now has women, well, two but that's a start. They got nailed because they hold national events there. They gave in when the money became an issue.

Our society is full of walls, cops and security perimeters that protect the elite from the rabble, not going to find a lot of liberals who will defend them, that's more of a conservative thing.
Building the walls is like posting a big sign that says if you want good stuff and guns, come on in. When you wall yourselves off it makes it easier to keep an eye on you, and you are free to do so actually. And if you think you have protected yourself well behind the wall, that big black guy at the gate with the gun has friends and cousins, just like the little brown fellows who keep the lawns nice and neat who have lots of cousins. When the world starts to crash, they have the access codes. Sleep tight, for now.

Building the walls is like posting a big sign that says if you want good stuff and guns, come on in. When you wall yourselves off it makes it easier to keep an eye on you, and you are free to do so actually. And if you think you have protected yourself well behind the wall, that big black guy at the gate with the gun has friends and cousins, just like the little brown fellows who keep the lawns nice and neat who have lots of cousins. When the world starts to crash, they have the access codes. Sleep tight, for now.

Yes the words of Tyler Durden to the police chief on the floor of that bathroom come to mind.

Ever been there? That's not Liberal. And it's Private, therefore protected to a large extent. And Augusta now has women, well, two but that's a start. They got nailed because they hold national events there. They gave in when the money became an issue.

The fact that they have women now is not the point, and Beverly Hills Country Club consists mainly of liberals. You crazy?

Tinsel Town consists of mainly liberals, and stop trying to argue otherwise.

Yes the words of Tyler Durden to the police chief on the floor of that bathroom come to mind.
Never seen it. It's supposed to be good I hear.

It's more than good, it will transform your perspective on the lie of consumerism and the empty decadence of western society.

It's more than good, it will transform your perspective on the lie of consumerism and the empty decadence of western society.
Ah, I think Marx covered that for me pretty well but I'll keep in mind. Unlike most, I actually read him, which can be a pain but the world never looks the same again.

idiots and hypocrites

Yeah, I have a friend (Jewish) whose grandparents belong to a Jewish country club in Florida. It is very elite, and they are about 90% democrats. Virtually all of them vote democrat.

I brought a friend (black friend) to play golf. My Jewish friend had made arrangements and the 3 of us got there.

We were questioned by at least 10 different members on how we got to play and who gave permission. Now, I had played there many times with my Jewish friend there before, and we were never questioned before.

You had to see it. It was so obvious it was because there was a black guy there. The interesting thing too is the black friend was a physician. That came as more of a shock to them.......

My Jewish friend was absolutely mortified by the treatment. I was just chuckling at the blatant hypocrisy.

But here is the real question. Did your friend quit the country club? And if he didn't, did you quit your friend? You know, for being the member of a club that discriminates.

Or is racial equality just for other people to practice? YOU wouldn't want to be thought of as a hypocrite now would you?

While you bang away with your shit covered fingers on your computer.

My sense is you, more than any of us, rely more on the amenities that this evil corporate world provides for you than most of us.

If not, then stop using the computer produced by an evil corporation, take your clothes off that you wear that was also produced by an evil corporation, give your car away that was also produced an evil corporation, give your house to a native American, so that you can pat yourself on your back, and go live like a hermit in the woods.

While all of us know that you could not live 48 hours with out all of those amenities, why don't you spend the day looking at a bloviated ass in the mirror.

Ah, I think Marx covered that for me pretty well but I'll keep in mind. Unlike most, I actually read him, which can be a pain but the world never looks the same again.

I never saw it as some sort of communist thing, more of a call for people to quit wasting their lives watching crap on TV, chasing status symbols, worshiping celebrities and working shitty jobs they hate to buy crap they don't need. It's a call for people to reach for their true potential and to live with courage.

idiots and hypocrites

But here is the real question. Did your friend quit the country club? And if he didn't, did you quit your friend? You know, for being the member of a club that discriminates.

Or is racial equality just for other people to practice? YOU wouldn't want to be thought of as a hypocrite now would you?

It is an all Jewish Country Club. His grandparents belong to it.

Everyone is prejudice, none more so than liberals. Completely and totally intolerant. Especially ones like you, who actually believe you have no prejudices.

Just that your prejudices are so accepted by society, that you cannot see it. Now, go get yor pats on your back from your pathetic liberal brainwashed sheeple and keep on thinking how great you are.

My sense is you, more than any of us, rely more on the amenities that this evil corporate world provides for you than most of us.

If not, then stop using the computer produced by an evil corporation, take your clothes off that you wear that was also produced by an evil corporation, give your car away that was also produced an evil corporation, give your house to a native American, so that you can pat yourself on your back, and go live like a hermit in the woods.

While all of us know that you could not live 48 hours with out all of those amenities, why don't you spend the day looking at a bloviated ass in the mirror.

I camp for days at a time in places you would shit your pants just to find yourself, go into an alligator infested swamp and listen to that kind of silence for a few days and the modern world begins to seem like the more perilous place to be.

I camp for days at a time in places you would shit your pants just to find yourself, go into an alligator infested swamp and listen to that kind of silence for a few days and the modern world begins to seem like the more perilous place to be.

And why do you come back to the evil corporate world and bang away on your shit stained fingers on your computer produced by evil corporations, after you enjoy so much time with the alligators in the swamp?

You have no clue who I am, and what I have experienced in the outdoors. I am pretty certain I could live out there pretty well. Better than most hypocritical liberals. That is for sure.

Last edited:

fight+club.jpg

Forum List

Back