Should Biden fire himself for bullying our border patrol?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
President Barney Fife was on TV today chewing out his staff on zoom showing the world that he really is a tough guy. "ANYONE BULLYING OR DISRESPECTING ANYONE I"LL FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT!!" Well then, Joe you should fire yourself for bullying and disrespecting our honorable border patrol accusing them of "whipping Haitians" and vowing to "MAKE THEM PAY". If that isn't bullying and disrespect, I don't know what is.

President Barney Fife was on TV today chewing out his staff on zoom showing the world that he really is a tough guy. "ANYONE BULLYING OR DISRESPECTING ANYONE I"LL FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT!!" Well then, Joe you should fire yourself for bullying and disrespecting our honorable border patrol accusing them of "whipping Haitians" and vowing to "MAKE THEM PAY". If that isn't bullying and disrespect, I don't know what is.
LOL

Someone should tell Brandon he fired himself and then sit back and watch the reaction he has.
I'd bet that would be comedic gold!

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander; it seems you’ve made a fair point here Mike and thanks for bringing this up. I remember seeing the image (staged for appearances) with the guy on the horse and the caption read that he was beating the man on the ground with a whip. I was suckered in to believe that the false media depiction was actually the truth… until factual evidence came out. This is why I lack any respect for all biased, national media sources and almost all Talking Heads.

Or increasing the amount of little girls getting raped on the border

You really are just a moron, aren't you?

Forum List

Back