Should AUTOMATIC firearms be legal ?

I personally believe everyone should have access to weapons of mass destruction. I'm strongly supportive of the annihilation of the human race and the ruination of Planet Earth. Chemical weapons and nuclear warheads for everyone!
:CryingCow:

News flash Francis . Being against automatic weapons is not a “wacky “ viewpoint . The opposite is true .
I just showed that being for legality of automatic rifles is not only sane, but necessary, for responsible protection of oneself and family. (see Post # 44)

Sorry, me poor ignorant clown You just showed nothing except to yourself. But you and the NRA, as normal, believe autos would be a great idea. Pinhead.

I’m trying to gauge the level of the hyper gun crowd here .

They live to lecture about how automatics aren’t really legal, which is true . But that’s water under the bridge .

If you could reverse the ban on auto weapons, would you ?

Because it seems like the gun crowd here is against ANY kind of gun control .

The right to bear ARMS shall not be infringed.

WELL REGULATED! you ain’t the only one who can cherry pick lines .
Well regulated by the person that owns the firearm is what it means...

They live to lecture about how automatics aren’t really legal, which is true . But that’s water under the bridge .

Since the "vast" majority of millions of legal gun owners are not committing crimes and wouldn't, I would "personally" see no problem with private citizens owning fully automatic firearms, as the founding fathers intended the firearms owners to be a deterrent against a tyrannical government, foreign or domestic, thus a comparable style rifle would, to me, be acceptable. Of course there would be the occasional nut-job that would want to commit a crime with one.

Yeah no, not buying that. You know damn well what regulated means.

I can think autos should be banned . But I’m fine wh guns in general as well as concealed carry .
Challenge: Do you think there is no use that an ordinary law-abiding citizen would/could have for an automatic rifle (AKA machine gun) ?

Yes I don’t think there is a use for it . Whatever minor use is far outweighed by the danger to the public by the potential criminal use of the weapon .
Quit falling down the well, other peoples firearm ownership is none of your business none of my business and certainly none of the federal governments business...

No one, me ignorant con troll, is falling down a well. You see, by about 90 percent, people do not want legal automatic weapons. And, here is a news flash, me boy. The gov wins. And you loose. As always.

News flash Francis . Being against automatic weapons is not a “wacky “ viewpoint . The opposite is true .
I just showed that being for legality of automatic rifles is not only sane, but necessary, for responsible protection of oneself and family. (see Post # 44)

Sorry, me poor ignorant clown You just showed nothing except to yourself. But you and the NRA, as normal, believe autos would be a great idea. Pinhead.
Pussy

Yeah no, not buying that. You know damn well what regulated means.
Well regulated has nothing to do with firearm ownership

I can think autos should be banned . But I’m fine wh guns in general as well as concealed carry .
Challenge: Do you think there is no use that an ordinary law-abiding citizen would/could have for an automatic rifle (AKA machine gun) ?

Yes I don’t think there is a use for it . Whatever minor use is far outweighed by the danger to the public by the potential criminal use of the weapon .
Quit falling down the well, other peoples firearm ownership is none of your business none of my business and certainly none of the federal governments business...

No one, me ignorant con troll, is falling down a well. You see, by about 90 percent, people do not want legal automatic weapons. And, here is a news flash, me boy. The gov wins. And you loose. As always.
Na, The federal government is the enemy

Biker gang of 10 on your front lawn tomorrow morning. Hurry down to your local black market gun shop. They'll be open for 20 more minutes. Dork.

I’m good with having a semi auto.

A semi auto and a little tannerite is a good recipe for a fun afternoon.... :)

:) Fun for the whole family! Even better than twister or yahtzee

I grew up hunting in Montana as a kid and there were always guns around. We had everything from handguns (6 shooters mostly), to semi automatic handguns (only 1 for home defense), to bolt action rifles, which we had the most of.

I also served 20 years in the military, and one tour spent it on the Security Force where I carried a weapon on patrol.

Here is my opinion. If you want a 6 shooter, have as many as you want. If you want a semi automatic pistol, have as many as you want, but you shouldn't be able to shoot more than 10 rounds before having to reload.

If you want a bolt action rifle? Have as many as you want. Not only are they more accurate than semi automatic weapons, but they also come in calibers of sufficient size to bring down big game.

If you want an AR-15? Have as many as you want, just make sure they are like the first model that came out and only carried 6 rounds before having to be reloaded. You don't need 30 to 100 rounds sent downrange before reloading.

Should bump stocks be legal? Hell no. They make AR15's into fully automatic weapons.

Should fully automatic weapons be legal? Not for civilian use. The only reason to "need" a full auto weapon is in a war zone.

Why should we be restricted to the first model? Who put you in charge of deciding what I need?

Na, The federal government is the enemy

No, me poor ignorant boy. The gov is not the enemy. But, if can make them the enemy, then you are dead. Which is worse than your present condition, which is just stupid

I grew up hunting in Montana as a kid and there were always guns around. We had everything from handguns (6 shooters mostly), to semi automatic handguns (only 1 for home defense), to bolt action rifles, which we had the most of.

I also served 20 years in the military, and one tour spent it on the Security Force where I carried a weapon on patrol.

Here is my opinion. If you want a 6 shooter, have as many as you want. If you want a semi automatic pistol, have as many as you want, but you shouldn't be able to shoot more than 10 rounds before having to reload.

If you want a bolt action rifle? Have as many as you want. Not only are they more accurate than semi automatic weapons, but they also come in calibers of sufficient size to bring down big game.

If you want an AR-15? Have as many as you want, just make sure they are like the first model that came out and only carried 6 rounds before having to be reloaded. You don't need 30 to 100 rounds sent downrange before reloading.

Should bump stocks be legal? Hell no. They make AR15's into fully automatic weapons.

Should fully automatic weapons be legal? Not for civilian use. The only reason to "need" a full auto weapon is in a war zone.

Why should we be restricted to the first model? Who put you in charge of deciding what I need?
Probably the same people who made sure you are not. Dipshit.

Biker gang of 10 on your front lawn tomorrow morning. Hurry down to your local black market gun shop. They'll be open for 20 more minutes. Dork.

Jesus, I missed that whole thing in my decades of life. Your imagination may lead you to the nut house, me boy. But enjoy yourself with your troubled mind. I'm going fishing.

At the time "well regulated" meant well drilled and well trained.

Probably the same people who made sure you are not. Dipshit.

The 2nd Amendment put me in charge, moron.

You aren't trying to "gauge" anything, you're trolling.

What’s trolling about it .? Simple question to measure how far on the gun control spectrum people are .

Are u afraid to answer ?

Most of the gun buffs on this board know it is a bogus question.

You ask if we should reverse the ban on automatic weapons. The truth is, there is no ban on automatic weapons. As long as they were manufactured before 1985, you pass a slightly more in-depth background check, pay the tax stamp and are willing to have ATF show up and check them anytime, they are completely legal.

Forum List

Back