Should America chase out its blacks the way Africa chases out whites??

Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

I'm thinking if we chase out all bigots and racists America will become a stronger, safer and more pleasant country. Why don't you leave? The longest journey begins with the first departure. Take a hike!

Hey, come on now. If you kick out the gooks, the next thing, you have to kick out the chinks, the spicks, the spooks and kikes. All that's gonna be left in here are a couple of brain-dead rednecks, and what fun would that be?

-- Adrian Cronauer, Good Morning, Vietnam

:lol:

Around here there is probably a 85/15 black ratio of people that actually contribute to society. Latinos dont even bother to learn English anymore. Even at my 3 year old sons pre-school, there is an English word and Spanish word. Fuckin ridiculous

No minority member cares about america. Their dream is go on welfare and live off the white man.[/QUOTE

I MUST add this to my all time list of "IDIOT QUOTES" that I have read in this lifetime. This is indeed a classic.

You cannot possibly be this stupid........can you?

LOOK...
There are Black People and There are *******.

Black People don't go near that Mac Machine either...If there's some ******* hangin around.

So, IOW, if black people see you they leave.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hell yes. Black africa has been persecuting and terrorizing whites for decades and the whites are leaving. Really stupid of africa to do that since whites are the technically skilled and productive people that make things. OTOH blacks in america are just criminals and welfare bums and drag america down.

I'm thinking if we chase out all bigots and racists America will become a stronger, safer and more pleasant country. Why don't you leave? The longest journey begins with the first departure. Take a hike!

why don't you join the NAACP and make your racism public?

then all of you can move to the non-white utopia of Africa....

You want to chase out all the liberals?. Their support of affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites, makes them huge racists.

I think black people are the most racist. They think they are owed something or they are superior to white people(in some shape or form). Not all of them, but most.

You're wrong - there are no black supremacists. They know they are mentally inferior and need the white man if they are going to have the luxuries of a first world country. That's why they hate us so much.

LOOK...
There are Black People and There are *******.

Black People don't go near that Mac Machine either...If there's some ******* hangin around.

So, IOW, if black people see you they leave.

Thanks for clearing that up.

LOL!...I got looties Bouy...I'm not Trampin.
(But...I only use the Mac Machine inside the grocery store too.)
AYE...MOMMA DIDN'T RAISE NO FOOL!
Sure does sound like she did.

Blacks know they got a great deal living in america. No welfare for them in africa. No nothing really. It's back to the stone ages there.

You folks are just a never ending source of comedy!

I love how high school dropouts are here discussing the "plight of whites in Africa" and the "evil black people" this shit sounds like a comic book.

I'm thinking if we chase out all bigots and racists America will become a stronger, safer and more pleasant country.

But then we'll have to hold a special election to bring in a new president.

Blacks know they got a great deal living in america. No welfare for them in africa. No nothing really. It's back to the stone ages there.

Yep. Welfare is a white creation. Imagine black Africans pulling off the administrative and technical feats needed for a modern welfare system. Not. Gonna. Happen.

America the welfare country,america the welfare country,come on people lets go to america cause white people will pay so you wont call them racist.

I'm thinking if we chase out all bigots and racists America will become a stronger, safer and more pleasant country.

You chumps are gonna pay,you wont give Black folks reparations,so you gonna pay thru welfare.

You folks are just a never ending source of comedy!
nah shallow sallow the white's brought america down,because America voted a Blackman in.

I think black people are the most racist. They think they are owed something or they are superior to white people(in some shape or form). Not all of them, but most.

You're wrong - there are no black supremacists. They know they are mentally inferior and need the white man if they are going to have the luxuries of a first world country. That's why they hate us so much.

Hey Speedo, is your advanced degree in Physics, or Engineering?

YOU should go there in that case. You might finally find a place where you can keep up (almost).

Hey coward, are YOU going to chase anyone out? Gonna 'go postal'? NO? Didn't think so, PUSSY.

Forum List

Back