Shawn Ryan podcast......great interviews with military professionals, Delta, Seals, Rangers discuss lives.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A relative introduced me to Shawn Ryan....he interviews military professionals....I found the Delta Operators really interesting.....he also discusses topics with others professional military professionals as well....he is a former Navy Seal sniper....

A relative introduced me to Shawn Ryan....he interviews military professionals....I found the Delta Operators really interesting.....he also discusses topics with others professional military professionals as well....he is a former Navy Seal sniper....

Delta are top tier operators. These are the guys they send in when you don't want a Hollywood production. They use the SEALS's for that shit.

Delta are top tier operators. These are the guys they send in when you don't want a Hollywood production. They use the SEALS's for that shit.

It was interesting that Delta recruits from all military branches, and all MOS jobs....mechanics as well as clerks if they make the grade..........

Forum List

Back