Shanann Watts: Husband Confesses to Killing Wife & Daughters

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
Shanann Watts: Husband Confesses to Killing Wife & Daughters

A Colorado man, Chris Watts, has confessed to killing his wife and two young daughters who had been missing since August 13, Denver 7’s Jace Larson reports. Shanann Watts, 34, and her daughters, Bella, 3, and Celeste, 4, had been considered endangered missing persons, the Frederick Police Department said.

Shanann Watts, who was 15 weeks pregnant, had recently returned home from a work trip to Arizona before she disappeared. She was last seen by a friend on Monday, August 13, who dropped her off at her home about 1:45 a.m. Her husband had told reporters he left for work at 5:15 a.m., and then did not hear from her again. Friends also grew worried after she didn’t respond calls and messages and didn’t show up for a doctor’s appointment and a planned outing. Shanann Watts was reported missing that afternoon by her friend, not by her husband.

Details about how, where and when Shanann Watts and her daughters were killed have not been released by police. Frederick Police have not commented about the report. The FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation were also involved in the investigation. Reports about the confession come just hours after police held a press conference asking the public for help finding the woman and her daughters, but said that they did not believe the public was at risk.

According to Larson’s police sources, investigators believe they know where the bodies of Shanann and her daughters are. Chris and Shanann Watts had gone through financial issues in recent years, court records show.

Here’s what you need to know::​

While I have my own opinions just like everyone else, I seldom voice them, but I did this time and unfortunately I was correct about her husband.

Everytime there has been a mass shooting and people start looking for the reason why and what can be done to prevent another occurence I always default to the thought that as long as men feel entitled to terminate the lives of others than see them be happy/happier without them then we will continue to see these incidents.

This comes right on the heels of the guy who crashed an airplane into his own home due to a domestic violence incident that resulted in his arrest.

As head shaking as these events are to us that's nothing compared to the terror felt by the victims - significant other AND children.

Forum List

Back