Settlement near in civil suit over death of Michael Brown. $3 million ?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
White taxpayers will pay for this of course. Why is the city caving in when all the evidence says "gentle giant" michael brown was at fault?. Because - The city knows any jury will be black and say "Screw the evidence. Make whitey pay".

Settlement near in civil suit over death of Michael Brown

june 20 2017 FERGUSON • The family of Michael Brown, the city of Ferguson, former Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson and former police Officer Darren Wilson are nearing settlement of a lawsuit over Brown’s 2014 fatal shooting by Wilson, the Post-Dispatch has learned.

The settlement has not yet been finalized or approved by a judge.

A person familiar with the settlement negotiations said that a settlement was close, however, and that it would be for less than $3 million.

It’s not clear how much less, but $3 million is the limit of the city’s insurance.

Any settlement, once finalized, would have to be made public under Missouri’s open records law.

On Friday, lawyers for the city’s insurance company filed their own motion supporting the Brown family motion to seal documents. In a memo, the city’s lawyers also asked that any “proceedings” connected with the family’s motion be sealed, “including any hearings or conferences.”

Anthony Gray, a lawyer for the family, said Friday that the case was still in limbo, but that the parties would “hopefully resolve it.”

Asked why lawyers would try to close the courtroom to the public, Gray said, “There’s more to it than that, but I just can’t comment.”

• Banned
Remember the freddie gray case? The family got $6.4 million for the death of their thug son even though the city concluded the cops did nothing wrong.

White taxpayers will pay for this of course. Why is the city caving in when all the evidence says "gentle giant" michael brown was at fault?. Because - The city knows any jury will be black and say "Screw the evidence. Make whitey pay".

Settlement near in civil suit over death of Michael Brown

june 20 2017 FERGUSON • The family of Michael Brown, the city of Ferguson, former Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson and former police Officer Darren Wilson are nearing settlement of a lawsuit over Brown’s 2014 fatal shooting by Wilson, the Post-Dispatch has learned.

The settlement has not yet been finalized or approved by a judge.

A person familiar with the settlement negotiations said that a settlement was close, however, and that it would be for less than $3 million.

It’s not clear how much less, but $3 million is the limit of the city’s insurance.

Any settlement, once finalized, would have to be made public under Missouri’s open records law.

On Friday, lawyers for the city’s insurance company filed their own motion supporting the Brown family motion to seal documents. In a memo, the city’s lawyers also asked that any “proceedings” connected with the family’s motion be sealed, “including any hearings or conferences.”

Anthony Gray, a lawyer for the family, said Friday that the case was still in limbo, but that the parties would “hopefully resolve it.”

Asked why lawyers would try to close the courtroom to the public, Gray said, “There’s more to it than that, but I just can’t comment.”

The city needs a spine. Vote for a spine next time..

Hopefully It's enough to get them off welfare for awhile

This Ferguson mess is truly the Obama gift that keeps on giving. To this day I'm sickened that he sent WH representatives to Brown's funeral.....yet didn't even bother to call the parents of the Chattanooga marines killed by one of his muslim butt-buddies and it took a massive, national outcry to get that purple-lipped cocksucker to lower the WH flag to half staff.

This Ferguson mess is truly the Obama gift that keeps on giving. To this day I'm sickened that he sent WH representatives to Brown's funeral.....yet didn't even bother to call the parents of the Chattanooga marines killed by one of his muslim butt-buddies and it took a massive, national outcry to get that purple-lipped cocksucker to lower the WH flag to half staff.

You forgot to blame Secty Clinton's email.

If you would educate ourself, you just might learn why President Obama did what he did.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You forgot to blame Secty Clinton's email.

If you would educate ourself, you just might learn why President Obama did what he did.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, go to hell you Islam-fellatrix TRAITOR! I'm not interested in your liberal perverted mental gymnastics in polishing the 1400-year-nonstop-bloodbath TURD that your precious Pisslam is.

Obama is a lib which means above all else he's a white-hating racist.

Forum List

Back