Served: Cruz And Rubio Challenged Over Their Natural Born Citizen Requirements To Be President

Great - more birthers challenging GOP candidates. Alan Grayson, is that you?

:lmao:

I'm sure it's just a coincidence this Freeman has gone after a black, two Hispanics, and an Asian to try to keep them from becoming President...

Great - more birthers challenging GOP candidates. Alan Grayson, is that you?

:lmao:

Kerchner is a right wing whacko Birther who has filed dozens of lawsuits trying to get Obama disqualified- and lost every one.

Birthers are total idiots.

And that includes both Trump and Stevie the Racist.

Kerchner is a right wing whacko Birther who has filed dozens of lawsuits trying to get Obama disqualified- and lost every one.

So 'right wing' wackos usually attack 'right wing' candidates? That makes little to no sense.
'Left Wingers' who attack others for something Hillary's own team insinuated about Obama, 'Left wingers' like Grayson engaging in 'birther' accusations while the Left stays silent about it, don't make sense.

Agreed, birthers are idiots...but so are hypocrites who pick and choose which birthers are idiots and which are not. Just my opinion...

So 'right wing' wackos usually attack 'right wing' candidates? That makes little to no sense.
'Left Wingers' who attack others for something Hillary's own team insinuated about Obama, 'Left wingers' like Grayson engaging in 'birther' accusations while the Left stays silent about it, don't make sense.

Agreed, birthers are idiots...but so are hypocrites who pick and choose which birthers are idiots and which are not. Just my opinion...
If Cruz and Rubio have nothing to hide, then they should have no problem providing documentation :dunno:

If Cruz and Rubio have nothing to hide, then they should have no problem providing documentation :dunno:
Funny, that's not what Liberals were saying when Obama's citizenship was being questioned...

:rolleyes:
I choose to say it now :wink:

Can't be too careful right? Surely you cons, who felt so strongly about confirming eligibility, still care?

A statute citizen (bestowed by mans pen) can never be a 'natural born' citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Served: Ineligible Presidential Candidates Challenged Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

Ted Cruz has a real issue with this one--LOL

136527_600.jpg

and frankly he deserves it. I guess he and his supporters forgot the lashing they delivered to Barack Obama who actually has a U.S. Birth Certificate--LOL

The below link is what is everywhere on social media now.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/r...3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk

Last edited:

You're not going to get away with that--LOL Ted Cruz has continually attacked Republican members of the Senate and Congress with no mercy--you can't expect moderate Republicans to not to fire back.

A statute citizen (bestowed by mans pen) can never be a 'natural born' citizen (bestowed by God/nature).

Served: Ineligible Presidential Candidates Challenged Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

136527_600.jpg

and frankly he deserves it. I guess he and his supporters forgot the lashing they delivered to Barack Obama who actually has a U.S. Birth Certificate--LOL

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/r...3_EYHXZLGw27ZCqeiDoExldDGIkSi1LKctVmByID-TyTk
The birth certificate released by Obama was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office after a lengthy forensic investigation. Watch the evidence laid out at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office in Phoenix.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence this Freeman has gone after a black, two Hispanics, and an Asian to try to keep them from becoming President...

136527_600.jpg

The birth certificate released by Obama was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office after a lengthy forensic investigation. Watch the evidence laid out at the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office in Phoenix.

Maybe they should investigate the certificate itself.

Funny, that's not what Liberals were saying when Obama's citizenship was being questioned...

:rolleyes:
I choose to say it now :wink:

Can't be too careful right? Surely you cons, who felt so strongly about confirming eligibility, still care?

Nope, you set the precedent and now you have to live by it. You don't get to have different rules applied to different political parties. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back