Serious Question: Do Republicans know where rain and snow come from?

R

rdean

Do Republicans know where rain and snow come from? I mean other than the "sky".

One Republican called evaporation a "wild liberal theory". Perhaps they thought they saw "evolution"? I don't know. But when we post charts showing where rain and snow come from, they laugh at those.

So if all the extra rain and snow aren't coming from over heated oceans, then where does it come from?

One Republican called evaporation a "wild liberal theory". Perhaps they thought they saw "evolution"? I don't know. But when we post charts showing where rain and snow come from, they laugh at those.

So if all the extra rain and snow aren't coming from over heated oceans, then where does it come from?
so where is your link about that one Republican?....hey you are the guy who says ....no link,it must be made up....

Do Republicans know where rain and snow come from?

All things come from Obama.
I'm so glad he stopped the rise of the oceans.

Serious question: do even other liberals here put any value on the moronic posts and threads of rderp?

Because only 6% of USMBers don't know that YOU are the welcher here, not Rdean.
Actually, as you should know (and would know if you were honest and a whole lot brighter), I didn't "welsh" at all.

You can't welsh on a "bet" with a person who is no longer capable of being part of the bet.

That said, does this mean that you are actually one of the ones who imagines that rderp ever says anything that isn't cheap ass left wing mindless trolling nonsense?

Figures.

Serious question: do even other liberals here put any value on the moronic posts and threads of rderp?

Actually, as you should know (and would know if you were honest and a whole lot brighter), I didn't "welsh" at all.

You can't welsh on a "bet" with a person who is no longer capable of being part of the bet.

That said, does this mean that you are actually one of the ones who imagines that rderp ever says anything that isn't cheap ass left wing mindless trolling nonsense?

Figures.

Oh, you are still using that angle, eh??

:lol:

Figures.

Notice that you still think an honest and valid rejoinder must be ditched if you attempt to label it (dismissively) as an angle.

Your fail may or may not be complete. So feel free to try again.

Figures.

Notice that you still think an honest and valid rejoinder must be ditched if you attempt to label it (dismissively) as an angle.

I don't need to do anything of the sort, except to laugh at you, which I gladly do.

Figures.

I don't need to do anything of the sort, except to laugh at you, which I gladly do.

Well, "need" to make your fail complete would be an odd construct.

But your fail continues. It will suffice. I laugh at you, too, by the way for your paltry efforts and for your self-congratulation despite your obvious inability to succeed.

Thanks for your ongoing willingness to make yourself a laughing stock. FINALLY. something you can succeed at.

so where is your link about that one Republican?....hey you are the guy who says ....no link,it must be made up....
Right here on the USMB. I don't memorize all the stupid things Republicans say. Because it fills volumes. Look at you.

I'm guessing from the responses, Republicans really don't know where rain comes from.

Maybe that's why they think if they pray, God will "send it".

Look at what someone on this board wrote:

Harry Dresden says I want handicapped kids to die but refuses to post a link to where I said anything even remotely like that.

Is that true? Did you really do something that dirty and nasty? I suspect you are going to say they are equal. But the difference is you can go through nearly every science thread and find something equally stupid said by right wingers. But the only people I've heard say "let him die" are, well, ask Ron Paul. He was there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back