Serbian 30-mm grenades for AGS-17 in service with the Armed Forces of Ukraine, year of manufacture 2023.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
looks like Not all Serbians are pro Neanderthal Muscovites ....bad news for pootler and his ulus :auiqs.jpg: :thup:
Do we know if are those bought or donated?

Breaking news. The war is over. Ukraine lost. Going forward the money form the USA is not to fund the war.
It goes into the pocket of Zelensky and company. Expect Zelensky to flee to one of his many properties around the world.
Not bad for an ex comedian :fu:Biden voters, you own it.

Breaking news. The war is over. Ukraine lost. Going forward the money form the USA is not to fund the war.
It goes into the pocket of Zelensky and company. Expect Zelensky to flee to one of his many properties around the world.
Not all Trump cultists spend their lives on their knees pleasuring RussoNazis, but this one definitely does. And he enjoys it, a lot.

Thing is, he needs to come up for air and ask his fascist masters for some less delusional talking points.

Tunafish, do you serve Putin for money, or do you do it out of ideological devotion to the cause of white supremacist Christofascism?

Keep sucking it hard, loser, and know that all liberals are laughing at what a sad loser you are. And did I mention what a pathetic loser you are? I probably have, but given the magnitude of your loserdom, it bears repeating.

The war is over. Ukraine lost.
F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

ps do you MAGA guys support the pogroms 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 as well ?

LOL Trump brought PEACE

MAGAs want PEACE, and we are tired of the US Government giving money to proxy wars.

Last edited:
Not all Trump cultists spend their lives on their knees pleasuring RussoNazis, but this one definitely does. And he enjoys it, a lot.

Thing is, he needs to come up for air and ask his fascist masters for some less delusional talking points.

Tunafish, do you serve Putin for money, or do you do it out of ideological devotion to the cause of white supremacist Christofascism?

Keep sucking it hard, loser, and know that all liberals are laughing at what a sad loser you are. And did I mention what a pathetic loser you are? I probably have, but given the magnitude of your loserdom, it bears repeating.

crowd-laughing.gif

you 🇷🇺🇸🇦misspelled WORD APPEASEMENT

any comment on this video ?

Trump brought PEACE to the Middle East
Ukraine lost and the tax payers are on the hook again for another failed war :(

Last edited:
I never read a Nazi Winkle post . Just mark them as Fake News whilst on the telephone .

But a question for our Nazi Troll .
Are there any Ukey young men still alive to throw any grenades?
If so , How Many ?
Double figures ?

take a break from sucking of muslims 🇸🇦 you dirty ivan🇷🇺🤡🐖, you brain failed again

View attachment 856337
Here is a lesson for NITWIT :)
War is over. Russia won, US Tax payers lost, Ukraine got wiped out, Zelensky and cronies pocketed the cash
and finally Putin has NITWIT's IP address and wait till they knock at the door :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back