Senator Points To ‘Material Inconsistencies’ In Comey’s Statements On Trump Dossier

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“There appear to be material inconsistencies between the description of the FBI’s relationship with Mr. Steele that you did provide in your briefing and information contained in Justice Department documents made available to the Committee only after the briefing,” Grassley wrote to Comey."

This does not surprise me one bit, but the thing that sticks out to me more than anything was this quote:

“The idea that the FBI and associates of the Clinton campaign would pay Mr. Steele to investigate the Republican nominee for President in the run-up to the election raises further questions about the FBI’s independence from politics, as well as the Obama administration’s use of law enforcement and intelligence agencies for political ends,” Grassley wrote..."

The FBI and the Clinton Campaign WORKING TOGETHER in an attempt to 'dig up dirt' on the GOP Presidential Candidate during the Presidential election...Bill Clinton diverting his aircraft to land and meet with US AG Lynch who is in charge of the FBI and the on-going MULTIPLE Hillary Clinton investigations... And since when does the FBI pay for unsubstantiated POTENTIAL evidence?

'FBI Independence from Politics' my @ss!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/senator-points-to-material-inconsistencies-in-comeys-statements-on-trump-dossier/#ixzz4fqwY25kX

Forum List

Back