Senator Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), facing a tough reelection, floats the well-debunked theory that coronavirus deaths are inflated

my favorite female senator from the heartland!

not you Klobuchar!

The fact is that the chinese disease has not killed as many people as the lib media wants us to believe

and that is from the CDC that liberals normally worship

not you Klobuchar!

The fact is that the chinese disease has not killed as many people as the lib media wants us to believe

Jodi Ernst will win reelection :smoke:

We need to keep Joni in there as the alternatives are not any better and could be much worse.

not you Klobuchar!

Jodi Ernst will win reelection :smoke:
Not if she keeps doing stupid shit, which is the only reason this is even close. But that is this entire election cycle on the national level. What remains to be seen is whether somehow the dems can avoid tripping over their own feet for a change.

We need to keep Joni in there as the alternatives are not any better and could be much worse.
Jodi Ernst is a RINO but she's better than any Communist Democrat. :smoke:

What makes her a RINO?
She's #14 on the Top 25 RINOs list put out by the Conservative Review

Jodi Ernst is a RINO but she's better than any Communist Democrat. :smoke:

What makes her a RINO?
She's #14 on the Top 25 RINOs list put out by the Conservative Review

I laugh at that list - but thanks for telling me.

not you Klobuchar!

and 1,164 new deaths in the United States ( in just yesterday.)

-----------------------------------------
and its tramp's virus.

not you Klobuchar!

and 1,164 new deaths in the United States ( in just yesterday.)

-----------------------------------------
and its tramp's virus.
What the CDC has revealed is that most of the deaths have underlying causes and were not the primary reason for death

for instance the common flu kills tens of thousands each year from the same demographic. A case of flu that one person barely notices may kill someone else

and yet there is no national panic over the flu we do not commit economic suicide for it

You may be right, but with Greenfield being the abject failure that she is the election isn't as one sided as you think. Greenfield is just not capable.

Forum List

Back