Senate GOP shifts focus to Lynch

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Senate Republicans are clamoring to hear from Loretta Lynch after former FBI Director James Comey raised concerns about her involvement in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seizing on Comey’s testimony earlier this month that he was concerned over the former attorney general telling the FBI to refer to the Clinton investigation as a "matter," which resembled the Clinton campaign line.

I'm on the fence about this. It's over and done. Where does all of this end? But we all know the meeting on the tarmac was very, very, wrong. And changing it from an investigation to a "matter" was wrong.

Let's debate this so I can get off that fence? Which side do I land on? Convince me.

Senate Republicans are clamoring to hear from Loretta Lynch after former FBI Director James Comey raised concerns about her involvement in the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee are seizing on Comey’s testimony earlier this month that he was concerned over the former attorney general telling the FBI to refer to the Clinton investigation as a "matter," which resembled the Clinton campaign line.

I'm on the fence about this. It's over and done. Where does all of this end? But we all know the meeting on the tarmac was very, very, wrong. And changing it from an investigation to a "matter" was wrong.

Let's debate this so I can get off that fence? Which side do I land on? Convince me.
Just because they got away with murder doesn't mean you have to let them go unpunished.

The real question is, if she, or Bill, were put under oath and asked the question, "What was discussed during your conversation on the plane."

would they be able to 'recall'?

Last edited:

Democrats want to drag President Trump through mud then its time to return the favor and this time for REAL crimes not fake crap like the Russia garbage.

Meanwhile, as the Republicans in congress continue to betray the USA, Mueller just keeps working. And the Trump-snowflakes can't do a thing about it. All their deflections, all their their running cover for treason, all for naught.

Meanwhile, as the Republicans in congress continue to betray the USA, Mueller just keeps working. And the Trump-snowflakes can't do a thing about it. All their deflections, all their their running cover for treason, all for naught.
Guilty until proven innocent… That's the way this sounds LOL

Clintoon bleached her emails and destroyed devices after Congress asked for them. Comey's investigation proved Clintoon broke the law but stated she was too stupid to know she did anything wrong. Then Lynch asked Comey to play it down.

Try using the excuse "I'm too stupid to know I wasn't supposed to run that stop sign" to the police.

And Comey broke protocol deciding whether she should be prosecuted. Not his call and let Lynch of the hook.

Remember, if you're a leftist, you don't even have to signal at the intersection.

:clap:

Let's have her testify. I do want to point out a few things, to those who support Trump and think of this as anything but an attempt of changing the narrative for political reasons by pointing out that an AG tried to change the narrative on the Clinton e-mails. You can't have it both ways. Say Comey is unreliable and anti-republican and then trying to use a single blip during a testimony into, "look the democrats tried to cover up the investigation". Comey, rightfully said Lynch trying to change the narrative worried him, he didn't say she tried to stop the investigation. He did however say that no reasonable prosecutor would go after Clinton. A, opinion he reiterated after Trump got elected. At no point did he say the investigation was hampered. So either you accept ALL of Comey's statements, or you accept NONE of them. In which case Lynch doesn't matter.

w9uq167b3oux.png

AND Judicial Watch is going after Comey and his "memos" told you this would blow up in the Dem's faces. Dem's are corrupt to the core yet demand investigations...DUMB!! :laugh: They tried to take out Trump and will end up taking themselves out its hilarious.

Well. I read the posts and the one that moved me was, forkup. This iks his post"

Let's have her testify. I do want to point out a few things, to those who support Trump and think of this as anything but an attempt of changing the narrative for political reasons by pointing out that an AG tried to change the narrative on the Clinton e-mails. You can't have it both ways. Say Comey is unreliable and anti-republican and then trying to use a single blip during a testimony into, "look the democrats tried to cover up the investigation". Comey, rightfully said Lynch trying to change the narrative worried him, he didn't say she tried to stop the investigation. He did however say that no reasonable prosecutor would go after Clinton. A, opinion he reiterated after Trump got elected. At no point did he say the investigation was hampered. So either you accept ALL of Comey's statements, or you accept NONE of them. In which case Lynch doesn't matter.

I don't believe Trumps demanded an ending to the Flynn investigation. He hoped it would go away. Comey did not act on that, but he did act on Lynch's request for changing the verbage to a "matter."

I accept Comey's remarks as being true, but they are not a crime. Investigate the swamp! Let's hope the nation's business doesn't suffer.

Thanks all that posted!

Clintoon bleached her emails and destroyed devices after Congress asked for them. Comey's investigation proved Clintoon broke the law but stated she was too stupid to know she did anything wrong. Then Lynch asked Comey to play it down.

Try using the excuse "I'm too stupid to know I wasn't supposed to run that stop sign" to the police.

And Comey broke protocol deciding whether she should be prosecuted. Not his call and let Lynch of the hook.

Remember, if you're a leftist, you don't even have to signal at the intersection.

Here's what probably happened:

Clinton jumped on Lynch's plane to discuss the case with her. She likely told Bill she was on the hook with the information Comey had. Bill told her the fix was in, and all she had to do to save her ass was say she would follow any advice Comey had to give her.

A few days later Comey suggested Lynch should not prosecute Hillary in spite of the damaging evidence; Lynch was off the hook.

Given the fact that the FBI director has never in the past given suggestions to an AG, how did Lynch know Comey would do that this time?? Hmmmmm.

Forum List

Back